Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes in Fresh Scent

Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes in Fresh Scent Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 843 in Bath & Body

April 26, 2016

I use this product regularly for hands, and as recommended by my dermatologist, for my face. This product has helped clear my severe acne. The scent is not overpowering and leaves a fresh feeling to my skin. I would recommend this product to everyone. This is a product I cannot live without.

March 17, 2016

these are great for on the go, or at home! my kids love the fresh scent. i always keep one in my stroller. great for picnics or quick cleans out n about.

January 27, 2015

I really like this product I always keep some in my purse and my car. Flu season is in full swing so i'm going to use any thing that help fight off the grems

December 09, 2009

I definately think that everyone should have a pack of these in their car...they're great for unexpected messes. These wipes smell so nice and make quick clean ups easy! Must have for just about anyone.

December 09, 2009

These are so handy to have. They are cheap and convienent! I think everyone should have a pack of these in every room of the house and in every car and every purse. You can always use one of these wipes. They come in a handy resealable package and they smell great!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation