Yankee Candle Pumpkin Buttercream Wax Melt

Yankee Candle Pumpkin Buttercream Wax Melt Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 327 in Accessories

February 05, 2016

This wax melt smells so amazing! I loved it so much that I went back and got more the next day. The whole house smells amazing after using it.

September 20, 2015

I'm obsessed with Yankee Candle's Wax Melts. I have tried every product you can think of to freshen up my home but these have the most staying power by far! They come in tons of great scents but this is my favourite for fall and winter. It is so comforting and not too overpowering and all of my guests love it.

June 29, 2015

I use these #YankeeCandlePumpkin "Buttercream wax melt Reviews" all the time in my kitchen especially when I am cooking fish or cabbage. They smell so sweet and good leaving my kitchen as well as my home smelling so welcoming. #YankeeCandle "Wax Melts" come in a variety of very inviting and warm fragrances.

June 11, 2015

This product smells so good, although Yankee Candle is so experience for the amount of product you actually get. The smell is very long lasting, which is nice.

March 12, 2015

Yankee Candle could make a girl go bankrupt. Everything they make smells delicious, and this is no exception. I love the pumpkin buttercream scent in the fall. Anything pumpkin I love, but the added scent of buttercream makes it smell like I'm a master pastry chef, without having to bake a single darn thing. Love it, though it makes me hungry!

March 12, 2015

Yankee Candle Pumpkin Buttercream wax melt love those wax melts ..everytime i use these melts my friends can't believe how awesome they smells

January 30, 2015

These are awesome. Everytime i use my wax melter with these, my kids wants to know what kind of cake I'm baking. They don't like the fact that it's not dessert in the oven, but love the smell.

October 28, 2014

The only problem with Pumpkin Buttercream is that it can make me hungry. The scent says welcome home to any one that comes through the door.

October 23, 2014

This scent is light and sweet.
    If you like pumpkin smells but don't like the spiciness of some this one is perfect.
    I have had it melting in my office all week and everyone loves the smell; makes me want to do some baking.