• Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake
  • Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake

Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

July 07, 2016

Yes,yes, yes I would buy it again and again and again, I do recommend this candle I LOVE this candle. It's the fifth votive I buy this month and I am gonna buy the big jar,it's a gourmand candle and it smells like vanilla,biscuit and a hint of a lemon, I get many compliments whenever a friend comes at my house, the votive is exactly for small spaces like my room and it matches with my decor!

April 17, 2015

Yankee Candles are awesome and come in so many scents. It's hard to choose just 1 when you are shopping. Our local Cracker Barrel sells these and the small ones. They are expensive, but they burn clean with less soot, plus the fragrance is outstanding.

November 25, 2012

One of my favourite Yankee Candles, this one smells like the yummiest vanilla cupcake. It's a little sweeter than French Vanilla, the icing sugar smell really comes through. It's not sickeningly-sweet though, it's the perfect amount of deliciousness! It's one of the scents that makes me crave baked goods though. Thank god you don't gain calories from smelling!