Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter In Melon
Good

Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter In Melon Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 787 in Lip Balm

March 05, 2015

Right behind Nivea lip balms, this one is definitely a close second.Natural ingredients is always a plus.If you like the glossy look in a natural lip balm then this is your choice as oppose to Burt's Bees or somethin.This is the type of lIp balm that last decently long but will have you reapply just for the fun and feel of it.(may or may not be a good thing) All over good balm.You should be able to find it at Target.

May 03, 2014

I purchased this item for $1.89 in the old packaging (I know they've been repackaged, hence the clearance).

I wish I'd been able to smell this product before I bought it, because as soon as I got it home and took off the cap the grossest smell filled my nose. It smelled like a mix of melting plastic and burnt hair. I'm not sure if I just got a bad batch, if the lip butter had expired or if that's what it was actually meant to smell like? It was disgusting and I immediately threw it into the trash.

It's quite a nice balm if you have dry chapped lips, it's very thick and moisturizing. It also makes your lips slightly shiny (not glittery, though). The moisture lasts quite a long time and you don't have to reapply this product very often.

I'd recommend it if you are just dying to try a Yes To -- Product, but there are much better alternatives out there. Even vegan friendly ones! Skip over this one for sure!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml