• Yes to Carrots C Through The Dry Spell Delicious Rich Body Butter
  • Yes to Carrots C Through The Dry Spell Delicious Rich Body Butter
Good

Yes to Carrots C Through The Dry Spell Delicious Rich Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #1272 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

Close your eyes. Imagine: A rich, creamy lotion being relaxingly massaged all over your delicate, hungry skin. A faint, light, refreshing scent filling the air around you. Now, stop imagining, open your eyes, and a jar of Yes To Carrots Body Butter! Our delectable Body Butter indulges your skin with a nourishing, rivitalizing and long-lasting moisture treatment that will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated - and you feeling amazing, naturally.*

March 06, 2010

I have had the driest skin ever this winter, and in a hurry, I happened to pick up a sample size on the way to the airport, for my purse.
    Oh my gosh! This is by far the best skin cream for hands, that I've tried in a long time! I LOVE it! It is non-greasy, so it absorbs right away....and it smells SO good!
    I'm going for the biggest jar I can find next time!

December 25, 2008

I absolutely love this product. If you have very dry skin like me in the winter time, you will love this as much as I do. Yes To Carrots C Through The Dry Spell contains carrot seed oil, carrot juice, pumpkin, sweet potatoe and dead sea mud.Like all of their products, this is also paraben free.

I usually put it all over after taking a shower so it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized for a long time. The texture itself is a heavy cream base so a little goes a long way. Because it is very dense, I love how it gives me an oily feel afterwards. The smell is fantastic and I can't praise about it enough.

I've already recommended this to my close friends, so this is definitely something I would invest in during winter time.