Yes to Carrots Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 938 in Shampoo

C Loves your Hair ~ Pampering Carrot Juice Shampoo
Blended with Dead Sea Mud, Carrot, Pum

March 27, 2016

I have been using this shampoo for a couple of years now and have found it to be just "okay". It does not turn into a rich lather which makes me use more to make sure I've shampooed all of my hair. I also have had a hard time with opening the lid, I have to unscrew the top and dump it out into my hand. I keep using it because of its natural properties and because of all the good ingredients in it. I didn't notice anything different about my hair after using it. I'd say it's worth a try for anyone who is interested in it, but I recommend buying it when it's on sale.

January 31, 2016

I had a crazy amount of dandruff in the winter and it was so bad that I didn't even want to leave the house. But this shampoo got rid of my dandruff and itchy scalp within about 5 washes! I don't have dandruff anymore but I still keep using it because it smells good and I don't wasn't it coming back ever again. I highly recommend this product.

December 10, 2013

I loved this stuff! Used it for a good 6month or a year. And it did wonders to my hair without effecting the eviroment! Yay! The only reason I stopped using it was that I got my hair coloured and switched to the Cucumber one. There's not much of a scent in this one or really any of their products which is also great. But I stayed with the cucumber ones even once the colour is out of my hair, I like the scent of the cucumber while I'm in the shower.

July 11, 2013

This is probably my favourite Shampoo ever and I only recommend products that I have used for a while, or continue to use now. This shampoo isn't for everyone but I will tell you why it works for me. I have long thick hair that absorbs regular shampoos and conditioners. I went to the hair salon complaining about this issue and how my hair would never "dry" properly. It seemed greasy even though I washed my hair almost every day. Yes to Carrots Shampoo never leaves me with that problem! It cleans your hair -period. It doesn't add anything fancy that would cause your hair to feel greasy. If you still want your hair to smell really nice and to get rid of the tangles, there is nothing wrong with pairing a fun conditioner after.

June 27, 2013

I developed an irritation to most shampoos, which made my scalp itch like crazy as soon as I washed my hair. After reading this can be due to certain chemicals, I tried Yes to Carrots, as it is a more natural alternative. This shampoo is great! After using this once, it made my hair softer, smelled great, and no more itching!

December 22, 2011

This shampoo was effective but I will not be buying it again. Although I appreciate their more natural approach to shampoo, the fragrance was way too strong for my chemical sensitivity and made me wish that they had left it out or tried to incorporate some essential oils for scent instead. This one will be left on the shelf for me!

April 12, 2011

I have been wanting to try this for quite some time now.They had a great sale at Shoppers so I bought Shampoo.Conditioner and Body Wash also in the Cucumber but I haven't gotten to that set yet!I love the scent its very light and I love that pumpkin smell in it.It has some great ingredients,Dead sea minerals,carrot juice,chamomile oil,olive oil,pumpkin,sweet potato,just loaded with great stuff.

There is not much of a lather but that did not bother me I more happy its paraben free and 99% natural.The end result was my hair is super shiny and soft I love this stuff!The only thing I did not like is the lid I cannot for some reason on the shampoo and the conditioner get it to open so I have to unscrew the lid.

October 27, 2010

The reason I got this shampoo originally was because i was trying to find a shampoo with as many natural ingredients as possible, and less scary ones. This shampoo has sweet potato in it! What's not to love? Plus it smells good. Good value, the bottle lasts quite a long time, and it makes your hair nice and soft. Even though I tried to pack light when I travelled across the country this summer, I had to bring this with me. I like it.

April 27, 2010

Yes to Carrots Pampering Shampoo is natural, smells good and leaves my hair soft. Its around $8 at Target for a large bottle. I recommend it highly!

March 06, 2010

I bought this shampoo when it went on sale for 6.99 at Shoppers. I was initially very attracted to the Yes to Carrots line because of their natural ingredients and paraben-free products, so I went out and bought their whole line. I have to say, this shampoo was my least favorite product. My hair felt dry and it stripped the colour of my highlights. The fact that it doesn't foam up makes it even less appealing - I often found myself using double the amount I would ordinarily use for shampoo, and/or even having to use another brand of shampoo afterwards in over to achieve the clean feeling! I would not recommend this product to anyone.