Yves Rocher Luminelle Rouge Dragée Lipstick
Amazing

Yves Rocher Luminelle Rouge Dragée Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #857 out of 1020 in Lipstick

February 18, 2012

I chose #66, which is an incredible pink colour. It's very bright and last for quite a long time. The colour goes on great with the first application, and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it because it really pops. The lipstick itself actually smells great (weird, I know, but kind of fun!).

The only downside I have found is that it actually dries out my lips a little bit, so I always apply it with a bit of chapstick over top or have lip gloss handy when I'm wearing it. It's easy to apply something moisturizing on top because it is a matte lipstick.

July 02, 2009

This is a really nice lipstick. I chose No. 64 which is a beautiful red. I got a coupon for a free lipstick (seriously, go to their store, buy one small thing and you can sign up for the Yves Rocher club. I HIGHLY recommend it – you get coupons in the mail and e-mails all the time for amazing deals, and tons of free stuff! Its REALLY worth it!!) I decided to try a red shade because I am normally not bold enough to try red, but I figured since it was free it would be ok to try in case I hated it. I was pleasantly surprised though – the colour glides on easily and really does feel moisturizing. It did not dry out my lips like some lipsticks can and it lasts for hours. The red colour was beautiful and not too bright or too dark. It was also slightly sheer at first, so it was buildable, however it was not shiny (which I don’t like in a lipstick) it was pleasantly matte.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends