Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #1554 out of 2200 in Hair Care

January 13, 2017

I have only recently been introduced to this company by a friend of mine. I recently ordered a few things from them and have been enjoying trying all the products. This one in particular intrigued me the most because I have never used something like this before. I have used an anti-residue shampoo before but never a rinse.

Before talking about the product itself, I just wanted to comment on one thing that irked me a little bit. The bottle doesn't come with instructions on how to use the product and the website description was very vague so I had to look up how to properly use it. Aside from that, I love this product.

I used it once or twice a week for a month and have seen the noticeable difference when I used this product and when I didn't. After using this, my hair felt cleaner, had more volume, was more shiny and more manageable. There was less frizz and it made my hair look moisturized without it looking weighed down. In addition it made my hair smell great - like Swedish berries.

I just wish there was a larger bottle because the product gets used up really quickly specially if you have longer or thicker hair.

January 03, 2012

I am slightly obsessed with Yves rocher I have been ordering from them for well over 10 years and have always been a happy customer.They are always coming out with fun new stuff and I always just have to try it lol.You also cant beat getting free gifts with your orders and there always really nice stuff its also great customer service when calling in a order.

This is a new item its made from raspberry vinegar,the smell is unreal just a beautiful delicate sweet smell.Vinegar is really good for your hair but the normal vinegar will really leave your hair spelling not so nice.So I love this one because the smell is a huge plus!

Its such a pretty pink color in the bottle and really catches your eye.This rinse is really good if you have a build up in your hair or you just want to add some shine to your hair.To use shampoo/condition as usual and then use the rinsing vinegar in your final rinse.I cant wait to use this one in the summer when I swim it will be great to remove damaging chlorine build up in the hair.Great new product from Yves!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay