Zest Fruitboost body wash
Good

Zest Fruitboost body wash Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 16, 2016

This body wash smells so delicious and the scent stays I my skin fairly long. It lathers up really well which I'm a fan of. The only negative thing I can say is that this body wash isn't all the moisturizing. You'll definitely need to moisturizer after your shower/bath.

August 08, 2016

Absolutely my favorite scrub from Zest. It smells great and gentle on my sensitive skin. My skin feels smooth after using this. It definitely worth trying this out

June 08, 2016

My review is for Zest Fruitboost Very Berry Body Wash. I recently stumbled upon Zest Fruitboost body wash. It was the product's look that caught my eye. It comes in a tube and has a very colorful packaging design. There are 4 other scents, but I was most attracted to this one because of the purple packaging. The body wash is more of a gel. It comes out of the tube very easily. It smells great and works great also. My only problem is with the tube itself. It is a bit flimsy and hard to keep it standing up on a surface. I emailed the company about making the tube a bit stronger.