Ziploc Storage Bag
Good

Ziploc Storage Bag Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 31, 2016

Ziploc m'a enchanté avec ses sacs de rangements pratiques. Que ce soit pour "entreposer" des douillettes, les manteaux d'hiver ou des chandails de laines ils prennent 4x moins de place quand l'air est retiré. Tellement pratique.

July 20, 2016

I live in Vancouver where space is so precious and expensive. With an addition of a new family member, I'm so happy that I found these space bags. I've 2 large size space bags. While they say the bag could fit in 10 sweaters, I'm able to put in a couple more. I strongly recommend this product!

February 28, 2016

I love these Ziploc Storage Bags,I think whoever came up with this idea is very smart.They were really thinking when they came up with something so useful.When they first hit the stores where I live,I went out and I purchased ten of them.They really came in handy because I had to put away all my and my Husbands summer clothes and take our winter clothes.These Ziploc Storage Bags were ordeal for this.I was amazed at how much clothes I could ft into just one Bag When I got it all filled up I just got the vacumbine cleaner and sucked all the air out of the Bag and then I just put the plug in and put on the twist cap.It was so easy to do.I put away all our summer clothes and coats and anything else we wear when it is hot out.It also saved me a lot of space,which I needed badly,because I hadn to bring out all our winter clothes.These Ziploc Storage bags are fantastic and really came in handy for me.There are so many items a person can put in storage with these Bags.The great thing also is that,clothes will not get wet or grow Mildew when put in these bags because there is no Air that can get into them.I really would recommend these Ziploc Storage Bags to anyone,great also if you have Kids and they have out grown their Clothes.Just put them in storage.

February 10, 2016

I'am in love with Ziploc's big, vacuum sealed bags.
So far i've used 4 for extra blankets, sweaters and winter clothing (which will be filled again once this season is over!!) I use these large space bags for the extra room in closet's. Plus i include a dryer sheet to keep the items smelling fresh and clean for the entire time their in storage. Works Great!!!
They're Definitely Worth The Money, Time and Space!!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic