Zoya Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

The new color of fashion. Zoya Nail Polish combines the most sought-after fashion nail colors with the longest-lasting, safest technology in nail care. Zoya's 300-plus stylish nail polish shades are all formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor free. The cutting-edge formula has also won a Women's Health Magazine independent panel award for longest-lasting polish. The release of Zoya's four seasonal polish collections is always hotly anticipated by beauty editors, beauty lovers and the salon & spa community alike. Visit zoya.com for more information.

January 18, 2017

Usually when I do my own nailpolish it chips of within a day no matter what I do. This nail polish stayed put! I didn't even have to put a top coat on. I love that it is safe during pregnancy as well.

October 06, 2016

Love the rich colours this product has to offer. I like the fact that the colour tends to stay on my nall a bit longer that other brands that I have used in the past
    I like the colours so I tend to be drawn to this line

April 28, 2016

I love Zoya nail polish! The colours are absolutely beautiful and so many to choose from. The price is really good too especially for the quality of the nail polish. Last long too. Really happy with this brand!

March 15, 2016

The best, longest lasting nail Wear I have ever used!! Good selection of colours and great quality.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.5/5

February 14, 2016

I was very excited when i got this nail polish. It is a long lasting (1week) before chipping. So no i deside to remove it. This was the worst possible task ever. I think paint remover would have been more effective. I do not recommend this polish to anyone!

January 31, 2016

Just bought Zoya satin finish and I love the matte look. 2 coats covers the nails fully and it dries quickly. I don't even need a top coat!

November 07, 2015

I love Zoya polishes! I have received a few in subscrition boxes and they are the best. The go on smooth and have great covereage. The last longer than some of the drugstore brand ones.

November 07, 2015

I love this brand. Great colors, smooth application, long lasting.

April 02, 2015

I love Zoya nail polish. I have the blue hue on my toenails. I received a full size bottle in a beauty box. I don't like the green color in the photo.

April 02, 2015

This is my favourite brand of nail polish!