Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#16 in Spreads

November 14, 2018

Amazing

This product is great tasting and natural with not a lot of excess oil found in other products like this. My kids loved it and it’s great for baking or just on its own

1.5/5

November 02, 2018

No no no

This was a struggle to eat. I am a big all natural peanut butter fan so I was looking forward to trying out a different brand that I haven't tried before. Well, this peanut butter ruined my morning breakfast parfait. I've never had a more saltier peanut butter before. Honestly, this product is wayyyy too salty and it was really annoying that I had swirled it all into my yogurt before testing it beforehand. I don't recommend this because of how salty it tasted.

October 23, 2018

ADAMS natural peanut butter

ADAMS 💯 percent all Natural Peanut Butter tasty and healthy New it actually taste great I referred. It to my niece's and nephews they love it they can't taste the difference between regular peanut butter and all natural peanut butter

October 18, 2018

Best Peanut Butter 6

Adams crunchy peanut butter is my favourite peanut butter the crunchy one has so many peanuts and very little sugar. will defiently continue to purchase this brand. and recommend to friends and family

1.3/5

October 15, 2018

Not the Greatest

I LOVE peanut butter, but the texture and taste was not great at all. It feels very greasy and not a great mouthfeel. Glad I only had a small size, which I was able to give to someone else. Would not purchase again.

July 17, 2018

Delicious peanut butter, but a tad salty

We go through peanut butter like crazy, and I’ve slowly started trying different brands. I like the smoothness, and ease of mixing it together, compared to other brands. The only drawback is that I find it a bit on the salty side. Not overly expensive, and easy to find in the grocery store.

July 04, 2018

Adams Natural Peanut Butter

We are huge peanut butter lovers! The true test was getting my husband on board. I purchased my first bottle from Walmart and we have never looked back! We are slightly obsessed! I even bought the "crunchy" version by mistake and now I am getting requests to buy more!
    This peanut butter is now part of a house staple! No sugar!

April 29, 2018

Although ive had other natural peanut butters with just one or two ingredients i really like adams for two reasons
    #1 its affordable
    Eating natural/ organic food is expensive so i appreciate the price tbh
    #2 salt.
    You eaither love it or hate it
    There is only a tiney bit of salt in there and its definitely not salty tasting but it helps enhance the peanut flavor in my opinion. I really enjoy it on toast and a drizzle of honey on top

January 26, 2018

Adams 100% Natural Peanut Butter

This peanut butter is really really good! It is simply peanuts, little bit of salt and a little bit of oil ...totally natural products!!! very creamy and peanutty!! great to use on toast, bread and even add to smoothies. contains only 1% salt with no added sugar, preservatives or shortening ... it is truly peanuts as close to their natural state as possible!

January 18, 2018

Too salty

Peanut butter is a staple in my pantry like most people. Easy quick source of protein. I usually buy peanut butter, with nothing added, just peanuts. This brand, has some salt. Why? I really taste the salt and there is too much salt and sugar in food today so I will not buy again.