Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#7 in Spreads

April 24, 2017

This stuff has a very natural and earthy taste but if that's not your thing it works great in making healthier options when baking. It makes the best peanut butter cookies that melts in your mouth

March 25, 2017

One of the cheapest prices for organic natural peanut butter you can buy. I get both crunchy and smooth and both of them have such a unique natural taste that sets it apart from other brands. I think it is a little saltier than other organic pb brands but it is still very very good.

March 10, 2016

This is the only peanut butter I buy. My favourite is the crunchy! You can't go wrong with the price either. It is so good sometimes I eat it right out of the jar!

3.2/5

June 09, 2015

I realy love the taste of this please buy it if you have the chance

May 14, 2015

We have 6 people and we all can't live with out this peanut butter. We go through many jars a month.

March 22, 2015

Good tasting, thick. I spread the peanut butter on apples.

September 08, 2014

I bought the natural crunchy kind and loved it! Great for sandwiches, on rice cakes...or my personal favourite, with a spoon.

July 18, 2014

Adams Peanut Butter can be purchased with or without salt and in a smooth or chunky texture. It is ALL peanuts and tastes great. One of the healthiest peanut butters around.