Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Assez bon goût!

J'ai servis une portion de macaronis a ma fille de 18 mois et elle semble avoir bien appréciée son dîner!

Personellement moi j'ai goûté aussi et c'est bien ça goûte relativement semblable au kraft dîner je sais que la grande différence est le côté bio! Ce que j'apprécie quand je sert un repas a mes enfants je ne connais pas le prix de vente de se produits mais si il se vend a un prix raisonnable je vais probablement en racheter

Great Shells and Cheese

My boys enjoyed helping me try out Annie's Shells & White Cheddar that I recieved from Family Rated.

My youngest did not like the flavour of the white cheddar at all. I think it was too sharp for him.

My middle boy liked it, but not as much as Annie's Mac & Cheese with the usual cheddar.

My oldest loved the taste and thought it was the best of the 2 we tried.

I liked it, but didn't love it. I think I'll stick to the regular cheddar.

The texture was ok, but difficult to get the shells to a uniform consistency. Some were very tender. while others were a little too hard.

As with other Annie's products, this has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and no GMOs.

August 10, 2018

Delicious twist on a classic

I LOVED this Mac and cheese! The shells and white cheddar are a wonderful welcome of new and different! I never believed organic could taste so yummy! This girl has officially switched from kraft to Annie’s!!! Let your mind soar and add in all kinds of mouth watering additions such as organic broccoli or chicken... any veggies your heart could desire!!!!
    Love love loved this!!!!

Seconds, Please

I am always a fan of white-cheddar macaroni, but this Annie's was extra flavourful. The noodles were the right texture and there was enough sauce, but the powder stuck in the shells and didn't mix very well. The taste was great, but the texture wasn't great because of the powdery cheese that clumped and didn't mix well. I would likely mix the sauce separately next time and add to the noodles.

Our Fav !!!!

We love annies white chedder shells ! Mr. y kids eat it up with no problem and always ask for more . I can fell good about whatbim feeding them . I love that annies is 80% organic !

August 10, 2018

Tasty alternative and healthier!

My kids and I were absolutely thrilled to be accepted into Annies opportunity to receive this product in exchange for a honest review of this product. We couldnt wait to try it out and that we did! We made it the day we received it and loved this white cheddar flavor better than the yellow one. It is a nice gentle and creamy flavor and texture. If there is a good sale on it, I would definitely find myself buying some! Give it a try for yourself!

Cheesy goodness!

I received Annie's homegrown shells and white cheddar macaroni and cheese for free from family rated for my honest opinion.
    I honestly happen to love white cheddar macaroni and cheese more than the original and I am in love with Annie's white cheddar! This is my new go to hands down! It was so delicious and yummier than ever!
    I love how creamy it is and that it's made of 80% organic ingredients with no artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives, no GMO and it contains real cheese and milk!
    Safe for the whole family and I'm so glad I can now say I've tried and am in love with Annie's!

Holy grail

I was lucky enough to get a free sample of this and I adore it, it tastes fantastic, it feels more wholesome than other brands and did I mention it is DELICIOUS?
    It is easy to make and tastes good, seems like a no brainer to me! I’ve got to go stock up.... and quick! Yum!

August 09, 2018

Very close to my favourite p.c. white Mac!

My family is a huge lover of the p.c. brand white Mac and I've passed that love down from my own childhood.
    But wow I think we have a new favourite, we try not to eat past to often so the extra dollar doesn't seem to crazy to spend that would be my only dislike of this product.

Thanks for the opportunity!!!

August 09, 2018

Loved by everyone!

Got this and the original Annie's Mac & Cheese to try for free from Family Rated and I must say they were both very good! Both were very creamy and delicious! Would definitely purchase. I really like that they are made with organic ingredients and they were enjoyed by everyone!