Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Pretty good

I made this for my 4 children and only one didn't like it, and only because she wasn't a fan of the white cheddar flavor. My oldest son absolutely loved it though. The texture and taste were good. Cooks fast and easy.

August 21, 2018

Start the car! So good I need to go buy more!

I would have never bought this product off the shelf if I saw it in a grocery store prior to receiving a sample as I always went with the known “KD” - but it will be the only macaroni and cheese product I buy going forward! So delicious!

It not only tastes great (texture is perfect too!) but knowing it’s “homegrown” makes me feel better eating it and healthier too! I was very surprised with this company's product and will be a returning customer.

I did enjoy the white cheddar shells over the original cheddar only because I like having something different. They were both amazing but the shells were different and made it that much better

Its good

I usually dont like white cheddar but this was surprisingly really good. As a result I am more open to other products which use white cheddar. I suggest giving this a try.

Fun finger food

My kids love this! Because it is white I don't mind letting them dig in with fingers! Caution..don't add too much liquid, it doesn't thicken like you use to with other boxed pasta.

August 21, 2018

My favorite quick and easy mac and cheese

I received this product in exchange for my review. My family loves Annie's Homegrown products, especially the mac and cheese. My favorite variety is the white cheddar shells. I love the taste, texture and the sharp cheese flavor. I recommend this flavor to everyone who loves quick and easy meals.

Kids were not excited

My kids were not as excited for this particular product. I think they are you used to the taste and shape if the usual Kraft dinner cheddar patas. They still ate it though

Love it!

I love pasta shells and white cheddar, so I really looked forward to trying this. The taste did not disappoint! The pasta was quick to make and was a hit, the fact that the ingredients are organic was an extra bonus.

It’s a hit!

Easy to mix and tasty! I’d pay a little more for this than feed my kid regular Kraft dinner! Organically grown is slightly better, right? This is good for those long work days, making my work mommy life a tad easier!

Delicious!

I received this to try as a part of the Product Review Club and I'm so glad I did! This one was my favourite of the two. I loved the little mini shells and I'm a fan of anything white cheddar. I love that I can serve this to my family knowing that the ingredients are better than the competitors. It's inexpensive and a great add on to any meal. We served this as a side dish at a BBQ we had and everyone was totally impressed. Especially when I told them what it was. I will definitely be buying this again for my family!

Tastes great!

I got the Annie's homegrown shells & white cheddar macaroni & cheese free to try. I loved how easy it was to make and is made of mostly all organic ingredients. It had the perfect amount of cheese and tasted great. I would purchase this and the other kinds as well. I really recommend trying it out. #gotitfree