Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

September 28, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great item for eczema

With the increase in hand santiiser, I developed eczema on my hands but since using this cream, it has been kept at bay. It doesn;t feel greasy and doesn;t have a strong scent so would definitely recommend for sensitive skin.

September 22, 2021

Does the trick! Not too oily.

I'm happy with most Aveeno products. This cream works well and doesn't have a strong scent. It leaves my hands properly moisturized for a couple hours at a time. I'd buy it again.

April 23, 2021

The best daily moisturizer

I work as a caretaker with the school board and my hands dry out due to the chemicals we use. This cream saved my life!! I’ve tried everything until I tried this. You have to try it you will not be disappointed.

April 15, 2021

Excellent product for dry hands

My skin is very dry , especially the areas around my knuckles. I tried many products, but nothing worked. My friend suggested Aveeno hand cream. It's the best product. My hands are soft now and no sign of dryness .I would highly recommend everyone to buy this.

March 10, 2021

Great Moisturizer

This bottle does the trick to treat my dry hands especially with the world washing hands more than ever! It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals which is great as I have sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has dry skin during winter/spring as that tends to be the months my skin is extra dry.

March 10, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

This is really good for eczema.

I suffer with eczema and this is amazing , the wheat in the cream soothes my hands. With using hand sanitiser regularly during the pandemic this is a life saver.

February 13, 2021
    Co Longford, Ireland

Lovely moisturiser

I just love this on my skin, it's so moisturising. Its great ondryskin on my legs. The cream sinks in and feels nice on newly shaved legs. I recommend it👍

February 13, 2021
    United Kingdom

Definitely buy this product again

I have really dry hands and suffer from cracked skin. This product was recommended so gave it a try. It is amazing. My hands feel soft and hydrated with a slight smell of oatmeal. Definitely recommend this product.

January 11, 2021

Excellent produce, using for years

Use this product for many years and it helps to prevent dry skin especially in the winter and do not cause oily residue. Good quality product and the price is good as well.

October 10, 2020

Nothing Wow, but not Bad!

I initially got this lotion, along with other Aveeno products, as a free gift at my grocery store and was quite excited to try them. The green and beige packaging boasts natural ingredients which I am all about; however, the product does contain alcohol in it which is not my favorite ingredient in lotions, especially for my hands as alcohol wreaks havoc on my long natural nails. The alcohol in the product does do its job well however, this lotion quickly dries and will not be greasy or leave an oily transfer onto your phone or clothes upon touching. If anything, the product leaves a slight powdery residue, which is admirable in a lotion for the daytime. Another nice part about this lotion is that it is fragrance free- which lends itself well to scent-free working environments. The product is not THAT moisturizing unfortunately and left me wandering back to my usual hand lotion- which better supported my long nails. I would not personally buy this product myself, even if it was on sale for my needs, but the quality of the product is good and may better support people with other demands from their hand lotions.

Updated On: October 10, 2020

WOOPS! I didn't realize I had ticked the box for NOT recommended- definitely a bit of an oversight! I would recommend this product to people with other hand-lotion demands.