Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

November 27, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

So soft

Absorbs into skin so easily smells amazing too. Really noticing the difference in my skin.
    All the family use it and are always pinching mine so I have to hide it 😀

AlderJ 180
    October 09, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Brilliant product

It smells lovely and left my hands after only a couple of applications looking hydrated and plump and feeling soft. I will definitely keep using this product

January 11, 2019

Non-greasy, everyday cream

My allergies usually act up with fragrant lotions (and sometimes even fragrance-free ones!) But this seemed to suit me. It absorbs into skin without too much grease left behind. I don't know if I noticed an improvement though..still have some cracked skin. Will probably use on and off with regular petroleum jelly.

November 29, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Excellent Product

Aveeno is a great brand. This hand cream is great quality and it is very effective. It makes my hands soft and smooth. It helps hydrate and it soothes my dry skin. I highly recommend this.

November 02, 2018

The Awesome Aveeno!!!

Aveeno is such a lovely brand. The fact that the company prides itself on natural ingredients is important to me. It feels good on the skin and makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. I always have this product on hand - no pun intended. LoL...

October 18, 2018

Love it

I love it it smells great and it lasts a long time with the kind of work I do my hands are always in water and they dry out a lot using this product has kept my hands soft. I would definitely advise anybody who has a problem with dry hands to buy this product.

August 28, 2018

Des mains aussi douce que de la soie

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir cette crĂšme Ă  main en cadeau d'une amie et je suis immĂ©diatement tombĂ©e sous le charme. J'ai pris l'habitude d'appliquer une noisette de crĂšme tous les matins et je n'ai jamais eu les mains aussi douces et hydratĂ©es de toute ma vie. Nous sentons immĂ©diatement le changement lors de l'application sans toutefois avoir un film gras qui nous empĂȘche de bien agripper les choses par la suite.

August 04, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE!!

I have used this product for a long time on my dry and itchy skin! It is super good for sensitive skin and hydrates my skin! Love this product and would highly recommend to others!

June 12, 2018

Je l'adore !!

Wow j'adore cette crĂšme ne laisse pas les mains grĂące comme certaine laisse les mains douces et l'odeur est simplement merveilleuse je suis vendu a ce produit

May 04, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Parfait

J'ai toujours les mains secs à force de travailler avec les mains dans l'eau et le savon. Depuis que j'ai la crÚme, ca s'est améliorer. En plus, je la met sur mon tattoo.