Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

OUCH but yay?!

READ THE DIRECTIONS BETTER THAN I DID. Ok. Now that that's out of the way. I didn't avoid my eyebrows well enough. I got this free to try and I was so excited I smeared it everywhere. The good news is that I still have eyebrows. It also did peel nicely....but man it hurt in a few spots. I'm sure it took care of blackheads and dead skin...it also took off some hair. I would 100% use this in certain spots on my face again like my nose and chin but I'd avoid my cheeks next time because it just hurt too much! My skin was a bit red after using this but had settled down the next day. It works but...yowch!

New Brunswick, Canada

This is Fun!

I love how simple and easy this mask is to use and that i dont have to rinse after use. As a mom with a baby, i need quick but effective and this stuff is awesome. My skin feels so smooth and looks more fresh. Definetly a keeper.

Was a little painful

I #gotitfree and was excited to try this mask after reading good reviews. I found the mask to be a bit painful when peeling off and the payoff wasn't great. After putting the mask on it didn't take long for the mask to dry and was easy enough to peel off, but it did hurt. I didn't notic a big changes in my skin as compared to the no mess night mask by aveeno.

I would pass on this.

Peely awesomeness

The aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off mask was awesome. I mean who doesnt love a little peeling action. It left my skin soft and supple. Would definately buy it again.

Another peel off!

I love peel off masks mainly due to the laziness of having to go to the bathroom and wash product off my face. I will say I did see my skin as more glowing after BUT it didn’t get the dead skin on my forehead that other peel offs have done. I’ll still use it and potentially rebuy again if it goes on sale!

Will buy this again

I have used this product twice since receiving it #gotitfree #chickadvisor
    The product went on well and was easy to remove from hands after application. I found the mask had a cooling feeling after application, which was quite nice. Left it on as directed. Was so easy to peel off I couldn't even believe it. I've used other masks before that were quite difficult to remove. Not this one. Very happy with this product. Left my skin feeling soft, and was no drying. Will buy again

Smells so good

What a lovely product! Scent is absolutely Amazing- so fresh and subtle at the same time!
    I found that it took the product 12-15min on me to dry and peeling process for me is always satisfying.
    In combination with maxglow drops works miracles- skin looks healthy and refreshed!
    Thank you chickadvisor for the opportunity to try it!
    #gotitfree

mask aveeno

j'aime bien ce produit qui est facile à utiliser et sans gachis. Il laisse la peau douce et propre en enlevant les saletés. je le trouve efficace et donc je le recommande, Aveeno fait de bon produits qui ne sont pas trop cher.

March 19, 2019

Yaaass. This mask brings back the 90's.

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel-Off mask is awesome. First of all it smells amazing! It left my face feeling soft, blackhead-free and hairless. I'm not going to lie, it hurt a bit to peel off, but nothing unbearable. It totally reminds me of the clear face masks we did as kids in the 90's. I'd say it takes about 15 minutes to dry and doesn't feel as tight as other face masks. I will definitely purchase this product again and have been recommending it to my friends. Thanks to Chickadvisor and Aveeno for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

Very good product

I love using the aveeno maxglow peel off mask so far. I have been using every other day. I can see that my skin is alot brighter after use. Which I really need because my skin is very dull. Love it alot.