Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Beautiful skin

I love peel off masks and this quickly joined my line of favorites! It goes on very nice, (use a think amount) and it will dry quickly, pulls off a painlessly yet pleasingly and will leave you face clean, clear, unclog and glowingly smooth!! Definitely recommend.
    (I received this product free for review from chick advisor)

A thick layer is needed

I had mixed feelings about this product. I do like the soy/kiwi complex ingredients, but I feel you have to apply quite a thick layer or it would not peel properly. It was a bit painful peeling it off my face. It has a nice scent like all the other Aveeno soy complex face products.

Great Results

I was happy to see the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel off Mask is Paraben-free, Phthalate-free and Non-comedogenic.

I liked the scent of this mask and it was easy to apply. It wasn't as easy to peel off as expected and it irritated my skin a little bit, but once it was off I noticed an immediate difference. My skin was softer and brighter.

I got this product free in exchange for my review.

2.7/5

March 24, 2019

Hard to remove, irritated.. smells nice.

A face mask is usually used to revive, purify and moisturize skin. Unfortunately, this mask did not achieve these effects for me. The mask was easy-ish to apply, although it did start drying a little faster than I would have liked (I was still finishing up application). When the mask was dried, it was hard to remove. It did not come off in one peel-off piece as I had expected, or hoped. Also, because of this is irritated my skin a bit, although it did feel less dry.
    Ultimately, I am not sure if this product is crummy or if it is just not right for my (dry/sensitive) skin. I will end on a positive note, the kiwi line has a fantastic scent.

** I received this product for testing and reviewing purposes **

Smooth and smells great!

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW PEEL-OFF MASK was fun and easy to use. It made my skin feel nice and smooth after using. The consistency is a bit thicker and stickier than other peel off masks that I have used, but once I got the hang of the consistency, it was okay to apply. It dried well and was easy to peel off. The smell was great and I enjoyed the fresh feeling my face had afterwards. I would consider using this mask again! #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor

Super lightweight mask

This mask was easy to apply and i was amazed at how easy it was to remove. It left my skin refreshed and glowing. A definite must have for anyone looking to improve skin look and feel.

March 24, 2019

loved it and Yes, I recommend this product.

Love this aveeno peel off mask! It gently exfoliated my sensitive skin without leaving redness and irritation like a scrub sometimes will. It has a nice consistency, dried fairly quickly without stinging or pulling my skin, and it smells wonderful too! It's quick and easy to use and left my skin feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed! The trick is to let it dry completely then scrunch up your face a little, then it peels off easier. I love all the aveeno Glow line now ! Got it free thanks Chick Advisor and Aveeno

2.2/5

March 24, 2019

Pas fait pour moi ce masque a peler !

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement ce masque a peler grâce à la générosité de ChickAdvisor ! Ce produit n'est simplement pas fait pour moi. Il est trop agressif pour ma peau. L'application est difficile, le produit n'est pas facile a étaler de façon égale sur le visage et celui-ci est collant voir gommant. Comme plusieurs masque a peler, il est inconfortable. Lorsqu'il est venu le temps de le retirer, ma peau tirait et plusieurs petits morceaux ont restés collés. J'ai du les enlever à l'aide d'une débarbouillette mouillée. Par la suite ma peau était rouge. J'ai du mettre de la crème hydratante rapidement pour apaiser ma peau. Il n'y a pas de doute l'exfoliation se fait, mais dans mon cas c'est trop violent comment exfoliant et désagréable. Je ne recommande pas ce produit aux gens qui ont la peau sensible. La mienne n'est pas sensible habituellement, mais cette fois... oui !

Tres bon mask pellable!

Apres avoir recu ce produit gratuitement par Chickadvisor, je l’ai appliquer a chaque deux jour pendant que je relax dans le bain. Mon visage qui est d’habitude gras et terne a repris vie! Je vous le recommande vivement ! #goitfree

Excellent Exfoliator!

I have always had a love of face masks, and this peel off mask is the best of its kind. I applied a generous layer onto clean skin, but not too thick. As the mask dried, it became clear. It was still flexible and didn't crack or feel uncomfortable. After 15 min the mask was completely dry and pulled off in one piece after flicking the edges starting at my forehead. This is very rare in peel off masks, as often the mask splits or requires more product for full removal. After giving my face a splash of water to remove any missed bits, my face felt so smooth. There were no dry or flaky areas. Plus, my skin had a glow. I also felt no skin irritation at all. My skin was definitely less dull and felt refreshed and ready for a light moisturizer.

I am very please with the results. This mask is very budget friendly and of such high quality that I can forgo other expensive peel off masks in the future. I will repurchase this again when it runs out.

I was given this product in exchange for an honest review.