Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Nice mask

I received this product to try and review as part of ChickAdvisor product review club.
    This is a good peel off mask and it smells great. The application process was easy. It dried very quickly and wasn't as tight and uncomfortable as other peeled off masks. My face felt very smooth and clean after and I didn't even feel the need to wash it, just a quick rinse.
    My skin looked refreshed and felt very smooth after using it.

My new favorite.

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I got to try this amazing Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxi Glow Peel off Mask for FREE.
    This is by far, my new favorite product!
    I love love love peel off masks. However, I find that a lot of them don't really do much. Not the case for this one.
    My skin felt amazing after using it.
    My skin was perfectly moisturized and felt soft and dewy. I loved It!

Love it!

I received this item as a part of free pormotion from Chick Advisor.

I love this mask as it is gentle but effective way to clean and unclog my face.

It was easy to feel off and my skin felt hydrated after the use. I recommend to use eye cream before the mask if you have dry skin. One of new gem from Aveeno. Love it!

March 27, 2019

Great budget peel off mask!!

I have yet to find a mask that doesn't pull my baby fuzz on parts of my face. For this reason I only used the mask on my t zone. That said, those areas felt extremely clean afterwards!! I don't have many blackheads overall however, i did notice it made my skin easier to extract after using the mask. This is a great budget friendly mask to add to your weekly at home "spa" treatments!!

Easy peel

The Aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off mask. This stuff smells amazing just like the rest of the Aveeno maxglow products that have Soy and Kiwi. It's easy to use, just a little messy because you have to squeeze it into your hands to apply but it works great. It doesn't take long to dry before you can peel it off, about 20 minutes or so. It is easy to peel off and does not hurt to take off. It leaves your skin feeling amazing and soft and just refreshed. I love peel off marks and this stuff is a favorite.

Kiwi!

I absolutely love everything in this new Maxglow line by Aveeno! This mask has a lovely kiwi scent and is fairly lightweight. I was interested in using a mask that contains kiwi because I have heard about its rejuvenating properties (great source of antioxidants and skin-brightening vitamin C!). My skin seems brighter and softer after using this, along with the other Maxglow products that I own, for about a week and a half now.
    Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

March 27, 2019

Fun if you like peeling gluem

I'm really not a fan of peel off masks so i was skeptical of this one. I found there's a happy medium in terms of how thick to apply - too thin and it dries too fast and doesn't peel, too thick and it never dries. I didn't notice any impurities in the peel off but my skin definitely felt clean, soft and refreshed. Not bad for a once in a while mask but I'd rather clay or something similar.mo

Delicious mask!

I just put this mask on. The texture is smooth and it's a pretty green color, it has a very light scent of kiwi to it. It takes about 20 minutes to dry, while it dries you can feel it tightening on your skin. It's a refreshing feel to it, no itching or burning or other issues. I think it's a great value for money and I would absolutely recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you aveeno for the #freeproducts and chickadvisor!

This mask was good

I enjoyed the container and the consistency of the mask. I would it fixed the dullness of my skin. I will definitely buy this product when this one is empty.

super produit

j'ai également aimer ce produit , il s'applique bien, est un peu long a sécher ( moi ca pris 35 minutes, mais ce n'est pas si pire que cela ) et le résultat était bien.