Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 01, 2019

Peels away the dull

#gotitfree

I received this product for free from the chick advisor review club to try and review.

I really enjoyed using this mask! It has a really nice texture going on and dried pretty quick which is a bonus for us busy moms. When I peeled it, it came off in one piece instead of breaking into little pieces. Some cheaper masks tend to do that which I hate! I also liked the ingredients this one has, it's not just full of chemicals but has good things for my skin :)
    It got all the dry skin off and left my face feeling super soft and my skin looked and felt fresh. Almost radiant. Super awesome product!

April 01, 2019

The Go-to Peel-Off

I have never been a fan of the peel-off masks and it has been difficult for me to use them in the past. I give this one my approval. It did not irritate or redden my skin like others. It was not itchy like others. Twice a week is plenty. The ingredients are awesome. Overall, can't go wrong!

I love this product ❗❗

I absolutely love this product, it does what it says, it evens skin tone, exfoliates. It tightens my skin. Removes dirty, dull skin. With excellent ingredients with great benefits such as soy, kiwi, & AHA. I love the fighting effect when it dries. The feeling of peeling it off feels like your pulling up impurities from your face. I definitely would recommend this product.

March 31, 2019

By far my favourite face mask

I recently received this product free from chick advisor but that has no bearing on my opinions. This product is fantastic! By far hands down my favourite peel off face mask. It went on smoothly and dried very quickly. It didn’t hurt to peel off and my skin looked amazing after the first use. Paired with the other products and my face is glowing and healthier appearing!

Smells great!

I was selected as an Aveenvo MaxGlow advocate and received this product free.

I loved that this mask is infused with soy and kiwi! The scent is clean and refreshing but not overwhelming. I had no issues peeling the mask off and immediately noticed my skin looked smoother and very bright. The price is affordable and you get enough for at least 5-6 masks. Because it also does the exfoliation for you, it’s a great time saver. I liked that it was soap-free and no rinse.

It’s great to add to your beauty routine if you’re looking for a product that works well and contains no parabens or phthalates.

March 31, 2019

Love this peel off face mask!

Simple to use peel off mask, easily applies and peels off. Leaves skin feeling exfoliated and brand new. It was slightly painful to remove, but nothing too bad. Skin felt clean and fresh. Would recommend.

BON MASQUE

J'ai reçu gratuitement le masque "peel-off" d'Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow pour en faire l'évaluation. J'ai bien aimé ce masque "peel-off". Après utilisation, j'ai pu remarqué que ma peau semblait plus saine et hydratée. Par contre, j'ai eu un peu de troubles à le retirer aisément de mon visage. Ma peau a tendance à être sensible par moment mais ce masque ne m'a causé aucuns problèmes de ce côté. En gros j'ai quand même bien aimé!!

March 31, 2019

Relax and pamper the skin

I received this for free and I enjoyed using this product. I am not the type to sit back and wait for a product to work and would prefer it to be instant with less mess. While I would buy the other products in this line before this mask, this is still a very good product provided you don't mind waiting. So relax and let it do its work on your skin and see the results. I find it fascinating how this dries into a thin layer that can be peeled off. Personally I get more results from the serum type products.

Gentle exfoliation

I can't gush enough about how excited I am with the Aveeno Maxglow peel off mask. I love the fact that it exfoliates , a nice step away from granular cleansers. My skin looked fresh and brighter after I took the mask off. The mask
    Dried in about 15 minutes and was easy to take off. I felt like my skin appeared less dull. Looking forward to using it again. #Gotitfree

Magnifique produit!

J’ai beaucoup aimé ce produit! Légèrement douloureux lorsque nous retirons le masque. Toutefois, les résultats sont impressionnants! Mon teint devient beaucoup plus lumineux !