AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Good stuff

I’m so happy I received a free sample of this in the mail. My hands have been so dry from all the hand sanitizer, hand washing, and now cold weather. Instant relief upon first application. No irritating fragrances, no greasy residue, super quick absorption. My hands are soft again :)

1.3/5

Too greasy for Marilyn

I found this product to be too greasy for my liking. I tried washing it off a few minutes after application and found that it continued to leave a greasy film on my hands. This makes me wonder what exactly is in the product and more importantly, what is my skin absorbing?

I won't continue to use this particular product by Aveeno.

Smooth

Love this product, the texture is rich and smooth. I have a dry skin type and after using the product, it moisturizes my skin and gives a healthy look to it.

Awesome Hydration

My face had become unbelievably dry and red after wearing disposable masks all day at work. I started applying this cream before putting on my mask, when changing masks at lunch, and at the end of the school day. The difference after not even a week is remarkable. My face is soft and the redness gone. Will definitely purchase this product when done the sampler.

I love this lotion!

I got to try a sample of this stuff and I love the way it makes my dry skin feel. I live in the mountains so my skin gets very dry. I tried this and its amazing! It goes on easy and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It doesn't leave a greasy film either. I will definitely be purchasing.

Excellent hand lotion

Very nice lotion. My son has very sensitive skin and this lotion was great for him. It is unscented which is great. Thick but not greasy at all. Rubs in easily and lasts for quite some time.

Fabulous lotion!

I'm always sceptical about products that claim to restore and repair dry skin as I have been disappointed before. However, after just 1 use I actually noticed a difference in the feel of my skin. By the second use I was sold. It really has restored my skin's moisture and repaired my dry skin! I am very thrilled to use this product again and again!

Love it

Every winter my skin becomes very dry, I always have difficulty finding an effective cream. but with just a few uses of this cream my hands are already moisturized and very soft. My kids and I love it

December 13, 2020

The best Skin Therapy Repair Cream Ever.

Every year my hands get bad, they get so dry they crack and bleed, I have very sensitive skin and can not use anything thing with a scent, My sample of Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream is exactly that, the cream went on smooth, it did not burn my skin, there was no scent, it made my hands feel very nice. This is definitely the one and only product I will ever use. Thank you Aveeno.

Restorative Therapy

Great lotion to use for those with dry skin. It is paraben, fragrance and steroid free. Does not leave behind any sticky or greasy residue/feeling on your skin when applied. I liked how it absorbed quickly into my skin, leaving behind a smooth and hydrated feeling.