AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

January 13, 2021

New favorite Aveeno Product

I have used Aveeno Daily Moisturizer all my life. My face is very sensitive. I have also tried different products that Aveeno has avialable and didn't like how they felt on my face.
    Well this product is now my favorite. Thank you for the opportunity to try

January 13, 2021

Would definitely purchase!

The Aveeno restorative repairing cream worked wonders for my dry, red hands. I’m an essential worker and am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands, leaving them dry and red. After washing I would apply the cream and let it sooth my skin. The little to no scent also worked for me. I would recommend this product and I would purchase it personally!

Good bang for your buck

I love that this has no scent. Nowadays products with lots of scent just doesn't bode well. Too many people with sensitivities and with what we are learning now... no need to add anything that is not necessary for our skin to absorb into out bodies. Quick absorption is another great quality. Nourishing....yes. The only one thing "negative" I would say is that it leaves a feeling of "something" on your skin. A light film. Not so much so that it would deter me from purchasing and using again but it is something you notice or at least I did. Thus why a 4 out of 5.

Lightweight and moisturizing

This feels more like a lotion than a cream as its quite lightweight and not too thick in consistency. I usually use thicker creams however I found this one to be just as moisturizing. It absorbs quickly so its perfect as a hand lotion. I've been using this every night lately and my hands feel very nice in the morning. It's also non-scented which I love!

Smooth, hydrating and wonderful

I got a deluxe free sample of this cream from Chickadvisor. It is wonderful. It smells good but not over powering. I have eczema on my legs and shaving only makes things worse. Since COVID I have had to go back to shaving and finding a cream that moisturizes and keeps hydration in. This cream does both. I use it everyday while my skin is still wet after the shower whether I shaved or not. Irritation, redness and dry patches have all but disappeared.

January 12, 2021

I would definitely have this in my grocery list always

It is effectively doing its job to restore and heal the dryness of my skin especially since hand washing with soap every now and then is a must that makes my hands so dry.I like that thecream does not have a strong smell so it is perfectly repairing and restoring my skin.

January 11, 2021

Soft Again

I tried everyday for a few weeks. It went on smooth and not greasy. Di need more than usual amount with other lotions. No scent and less chemicals is a great thing. I found it did the job.

January 10, 2021

Great for dry hands

Perfect timing to receive moisturizer for the dry winter season. I love that it doesn't leave my hands oily! It's also great that it's scent free. I would recommend this for people with sensitivities to fragrances.

January 10, 2021

Great for combating dryness from hand sanitizer

All our hands are getting dry now as winter continues and the pandemic forces us to wash and sanitize our hands multiple times each day. Aveeno restorative skin therapy is fragrance free, so doesn't sting if it gets into any cracks and helps heal dry skin without being so thick and greasy you can't do anything after applying. Also great for dry areas like elbows and ankles. Didn't work as well on eczema patches but didn't hurt either.

January 09, 2021

Aveeno restorative skin therapy is definitely soothing

Aveeno restorative skin therapy cream quickly absorbs into your skin, leaving it soft and silky. The cream soothes and comforts instantly. A quality product that doesn't leave your hands sticky and added bonus of aloe and provitamin B5 and is free of fragrance, parabens, steroids and phthalates.
    Would recommend and purchase again, looking forward to trying the itch relief balm.