AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

A Great Cream

I received my sample last week and it is lovely. It absorbs well with no greasy feeling and it moisturized really well. It left my hands feeling really soft and lasted quite a while. The only thing I didn’t like is there is no scent. I do like a bit of a scent in my skin creams. For sensitive skin it is perfect.

Super Hydrating

Finally a moisturizer that really hydtates your skin and fragrance free. Once it is applied to yor skin, the hydration lasts for a long time. Other products I've tried do not keep you as hydrated as AVEENO's Restorative Skin Therapy. The best product for dry winter skin.

Silky soft

This cream has left my hands silky soft and has absolutely no scent. Which i like. Its very neutral and gentle on my dry winter hands.

Great skin lotion

Received my sample today was very happy to try it. AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream was nice to use on my hands, they are dry and this cream makes my hangs very soft. The lotion also doesn’t leave my hands greasy. AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Has very low fragrance too. I recommend this product AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream if you have dry skin

Perfect!

I love Aveeno so much not only because it has a light scent but it is the only product that actually works not only for me but for my kids sensitive skin.

December 08, 2020

Works wonders for my dry hands

I received this product in the mail a few days ago and have been using it religiously. My hands have been extremely dry due to the cold weather and increased hand washing, to the point where they hurt because they are so dry. This cream immediately moisturizes my hand and I can tell that’s it is sinking into the skin (as opposed to some hand creams that sit on the top layer of your skin and wear away throughout the day). The scent isn’t my favourite, I would prefer something more floral or refreshing. However, the scent doesn’t linger throughout the day so it doesn’t bother me.

Beautiful lotion

I really love aveeno products, so when I discovered they had a restorative lotion I just had to try it! I really like it on the first application. With all the cleaning I do at work, my hands really need all the help they can get. This is a great first source to come to when needing that new skin feel. It’s affordable and the right consistency for my liking.

So good!

The moment I applied the cream on my skin I was astonished by the smoothness. It is reaaaally smooth. It feels so good to just apply it. I have tried many creams like this but not many were good for my sensitive skin. With Aveeno I am really confident, the effect is long lasting and I love the texture!

Moisturizes well!

I work in several schools as a supply, and as many of you can relate to or imagine I am constantly washing my hands (even before COVID). I am always on the hunt for good moisturizer and was really excited to try this! I found that it helped to significantly helped my hands to stay feeling moisturized and kept them from during out.

Awesome lotion

First off let me say my hands are very dry I have eczema I received this lotion as soon as I put it on I notice my hands where very soft also I didn’t leave my hands greasy like other products