AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

February 25, 2019

excellent body wash

I received this in exchange for review, but all opinions are my own. #gotitfree This body wash has an excellent, minty scent. It works effectively and leaves behind a scent that is not overpowering. I think this is a good value, and I will definitely be repurchasing. I highly recommend this if you like fresh, minty scents.

Long lasting scent

I'm posting this on behalf of my boyfriend, who received this product free from XY Stuff Club: "I received this product, along with the deodorant from XY Stuff to try, and although I would say that I'm an avid AXE user, I haven't gotten around to trying this specific product yet. I tend to use Old Spice body wash since I find their washes leave me feeling really clean and smelling really good. When I received the AXE body wash, I tried it immediately that night and the next morning, my girlfriend could still smell it. She was pretty happy about this since she always complains that I don't use enough body wash lol This body wash left me feeling clean and the scent is really strong, enough to stay on your skin for the majority of the day. This would be a really great product to use during the summer time, when the weather warms up and I tend to get sweatier. The only thing I wish this line had, is a smaller travel friendly size so I could bring it to the gym or on trips. Otherwise, this product was really great and I enjoyed using it. Thanks XY Stuff #gotitfree"

Amazing scent amazing value

The mint and frozen lemon axe body wash is an excellent product and an excellent value, the texture is amazing and it lathers really well. An excellent product I would buy again. #gotitfree

Smelling Fresh

My partner is a big fan of Axe products so he was super excited to try the latest Axe Ice Chillin' body wash in Ice Mint & Lemon Scent. The scent was quite strong, so it might not be a good option for those with fragrance sensitivity. However, we both loved the scent and found that it did last for pretty much the whole day.

February 22, 2019

Smells Nice & Not Drying

It has a really refreshing scent and feeling right after using the product. It's not so musky that even women can use it as a fresh scented fragrance wash! It wasn't super drying either! Definitely my boyfriend uses it from head to toe with the 48hr deodorant he smells so fresh all the time! <3
    #AXEIceChil #XYStuffClub #gotitfree

2.7/5

January 30, 2019

axe ice chillin' body wash

Axe ice chillin' body wash est un produit très doux .Il sent un peu fort moi j'aimerais moin de parfum se n`est pas bon pour les allergie. Les miennes autant que celle des gens autour de moi.

January 29, 2019

Love axe they are the top for all men’s hair,body wash,and deodorant products. I love the hair products that they also sell. You can purchase these product anywhere for your man.

January 29, 2019

Great smell and does get the job done with a clean feeling!

This is a great product! Us men like to get in the shower and get clean with a great clean feeling! Would recommend this product to other men for that clean fresh feeling that lasts all day!