AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

Awesome on every level!

This is such a great body wash! The smell of it is unlike any other body wash out there! Using this in the shower in the morning helps me wake up and get ready for the day!
    The body wash lathers really nice and feels great! It is super effective at keeping me smelling great all day. Because of this, the value of the body wash is awesome! I would recommend this to my friends and family in a heart beat!
    I did receive a free bottle in exchange for my review, however that does not change my review of the product.

March 17, 2019

Amazing smell and great value for money!

This product just smells amazing!!! My two teenagers love it and it is effective for keeping them smelling fresh and good. A tiny amount really is all you need to wash with, so it really great value for your money. It really lathers and smells fantastic. This product does what it is supposed to, washes as well as make A you smell good and the smell dies not fade. It smells really nice but not overpowering like some other products or scents do. I would definitely buy again once the bottle is finished!!!

Savon de corps Axe Ice Chill

J’Ai fait l’essai du savon pour le corps Axe Ice CHill et j’adore cette nouvelle fragrance qui s’imprègne dans la peau. La bouteille est facile d’utilisation et le produit maintien l’hydratation de ma peau.

Je vais assurément en faire l’achat à nouveau.

Coooling

My husband has been using this every day since he got it. He says he likes that it's a gel and that he likes the cool feeling when he washes with this, it makes him feel fresh and awake for the day. I personally have been loving the way he smells since hes been using the ice chill products. I would recommend this bodywash to any man.
    #gotitfree for testing

March 17, 2019

Smells so good! would definitely keep a supply in the house!

Was sent to me to try #gotitfree!. I really love to get these samples to test. my husband uses it on the daily. He loves how it smells, how it makes him feel cool and refreshed even after a long day of working! will definitely buy again and again. Thank you XY Stuff and Axe!

March 16, 2019

Love this new smell

For my son... I've been using Axe body wash for a while but I really like this new smell. It is fresh but not too strong. I think it will definitely be a go to smell in the future.

March 16, 2019

Un sentiment de fraicheur

Nous avons reçu gratuitement le gel douche AXE® ICE CHILLIN' BODY WASH grâce à XY stuff.

Mon copain la bien aimé. Il trouvait que cela sentait bon et il se sentait frais.
    Il n'avait pas de sensation de collant sur le corps

Il l'a bien aimé mais il le préfèrerait en crème

Love it so much

Would totally recommend my boyfriend loves the smell of it. It doesn’t dry out his skin, lasts for a long time. We will definitely be buying it! It came packaged really nicely when we got our sample packed away with confetti in the box with it.

J'adore le parfum

J'adore le parfum il est tres rafrechisant mai pas agressant, il ne laisse pas la peau sec et ne dérange pas ma peau sensible . L'emballage est attrayant et semble de bonne qualité.

Un savon de fraîcheur

Mon conjoint est très difficile sur les produits qu'il utilise, il n'aime pas beaucoup de sorte

cest donc avec surprise que jai constater que le gel douche lui plaisait

il mentionne que l'odeur est agréable et qu'il aime l'effet sur la peau lors de l'application