AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

Axe ice chillin body wash

Bf liked how long the scent lasted on his body. It didn't smell too strong and goes nicely with the deodorant scent of this. This will be a body wash scent he looks forward to using again and again in the future.

Freshness at its best

This product is super. Leaving me clean and fresh. Love the scent A must try for any guy. Superior lather and no sticky after residue. Whether morning or night you will be pleased

March 26, 2019

Your butt willl be clean.

This product cleaned all the hard to reach places with ease. The cool and tingling sensation where almost too much to handle. I went in dirty and came out squeaky clean. Buy this product now or people will judge you.

AXE® ICE CHILLIN' BODY WASH

My son is normally uses a bar soap, so when I gave him Axe Chillin Body wash . Now he’s changed his mind, it didn’t dry his skin and left him feeling refreshed and smelling great. He’s changed his mind and now only wants Axe Chillin body wash

Refreshing and Effective

AXE® ICE CHILLIN' BODY WASH left me feeling refreshed after a long day. It did a great job helping me feel clean and left me smelling "handsome" according to my lady. I find so many body washes are too scented, this was just perfect. I like the cap, easy to open, especially in the morning when you are half asleep the last thing you want to do is fight with the packaging. It's a good shape for my narrow shower shelves, rectangular and tall instead of fat and round. The lather felt great too, really easy to scrub up and get all the dirt off. I work outside so I need a powerful body wash and this will be it from now on. The price is right, often see it on sale at Walmart. I would highly recommend this product.

Updated On: March 26, 2019

#gotitfree @xystuff @axe #TryAxeIceChillin'

Amazing body wash

I received this body wash free for my boyfriend to try, he loved it! It felt so clean after & the scent was so amazing. Long lasting & even I loved the scent on him smelling so fresh!

Axe ice chillin body wash

This body wash was nothing short of amazing! The smell was to die for, and the effectiveness was great. You could smell it all day and even into the next day, and it never lost its smell. It was one of the best body washes that I have ever smelt.

Loved it!!

My son is normally a bar soap guy so when I gave him Axe Chillin Body wash to try with the axe lather brush he was kind of skeptical. Now he’s changed his mind, it didn’t dry his skin and left him feeling refreshed and smelling great. He’s changed his mind and now only wants Axe Chillin body wash because he loves how he smelled after using it. I’m happy he’s happy and no more soap bars in my bathroom!

March 26, 2019

Make your man smell as handsome as he looks

This body wash is excellent. Very masculine scent as opposed to the store brand bar soap my husband usually uses. It also smooths out his rough skin, without using a moisturizer (that he thinks is unmasculine lol )

March 25, 2019

Great body wash

My gf got this in the mail for free for myself to try the product and review.
    The scent is nothing too strong (some sents I have a hard time using because they are over powering). The lemon and mint together really make a good combination. I work a physically demanding job and the smell still lingers after a few hours of sweating. I plan to repurchase.