AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

Will definitely buy again

Nice refreshing scent that’s not overwhelming like some products,great body wash too,absolutely will buy this body wash again. Love the product and love the scent

Works great

Love the smell. Works well as a mens body wash. Keeps skin hydrated while leaving a great scent. A very good product which I would recommend to others

Axe Ice Chillin' Body Wash

Had my teen son try this Axe Ice Chillin Body Wash! He loved the clean refreshing scent and loved how the body wash lathered up and cleaned. He loved that the scent continued with him throughout the day. His new favorite!

Amazing body wash

Absoluteky nothing bad to say about this body wash. It has a very refreshing smell and gives you a fresh-cold feeling in the shower. Reminds me of great outdoors in winter time. It can be used as shampoo why not.
    If i ran out and see it nd the store on special ill definetly buy it again.

Chillin' Fresh Scent

I received Axe Ice Chillin' Iced Mint Lemon Scent body Wash free to try, courtesy of XY Stuff,in exchange for an honest review. I gave this to my husband to try and he loved the minty, fresh scent, which lasted most of the day without being overpowering. It lathers up rich in the shower and he didn't need to use a lot. Rinses off clean and doesn't leave skin feeling tight and dry. Overall, he loved this body wash and said he would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to our sons also.

Great body wash

I received this product for free for review purposes. I really enjoyed this body wash. The scent was fresh and minty and my girlfriend enjoyed it. I use it daily

Great body wash

This soap smells great, will leave you feeling so refreshed and the smell lasts forever! Looking for a men’s body wash that’ll grab the ladies attention? This is it guys

March 14, 2019

Great new smell for men to lure in the ladies

This is another solid effort by axe. The scent is soothing to the smell and with the lemony fresh finish it's no wonder they called it chillin.
    I found the smell lasts longer when I lathered it on bare hand rather than with a loofah. Again I did the hockey test and great news it killed the hockey smell so give it a try guys out it to the test yourself!

Review for product

Great product works well easy to use just be careful you don’t put too much on the tub gets slippery at times. Smells great I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family. They should buy it.

Smells delicious

My husband used this product, i also tried it a couple times! It smells amazing, and feels cool on the skin but i found it made him a little more dry than our normal soap.
    Its value is good, the price is comparable to the product. I would recommend this to someone who may not have dry skin history.