Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

Give your little one’s delicate skin the care it deserves with our fragrance-free baby lotion for sensitive skin.

● Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula suitable for baby’s sensitive skin
● Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
● Soothes dry skin from the very first use
● Gently moisturizes baby’s skin for 24 hours
● Ideal for daily use, even for newborns

● Fragrance-free baby lotion

You may also like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash or Wipes; or Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotionShampoo, or Baby Bar.

May 13, 2017

vraiment aimé les produits dove sensitive, il laisse la peau douce sans etre huileux, une belle routine a prendre tout juste en sortant du bain ou en tout temps pour mettre sur les peaux sec

May 11, 2017

Je ne sais pas si vous êtes comme moi mais j'aime crémer mon bébé apres le bain. Mon bébé a souvent la peau sèche l'hiver et cette lotion a vraiment aidé la peau de mon bébé. Elle sent tellement bon en plus.

May 10, 2017

Baby dove sensitive moisture Lotion has made my son's skin so soft and lushes. We have made it a routine to use it everyday after using the baby dove sensitive tip to toe wash in the bath. The price is very good for the quality of the product also the smell is great for a baby/child. I recommend using this for all parents of baby's with sensitive skin . #BabyDoveSensitiveMoistureLotions #ChickAdvisor

May 10, 2017

After using Baby Dove Sensitive Lotion on my three year old daughter, I was surprised at the results. There was no no strong smell of perfumes and my daughter did not have any signs of a reaction to the product. It left her skin hydrated and soft.

May 09, 2017

Loved using it, creamy texture that lasts up to two days. Doesn't leave a film and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. I have recommended and purchased this already for friends!

May 09, 2017

This lotion goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It didn't irritate my daughters sensitive skin. It has no odour either which I liked very much.

May 09, 2017

Goes on smooth, smells great, doesn't clump or leave skin feeling sticky. I would recommend this product to those with or without children and it is great and easy on skin for everyday use!

May 09, 2017

I have three girls. My youngest has red hair, Paul and super sensitive skin. I've been using this on her face as she's had some little bumps on her cheeks lately. Most creams burn her skin (her words) when I apply them. She asks for this one!

April 25, 2017

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to sample this product. I used this cream on my 2 and 4 year olds after their baths. it was easy to apply and left their skin very soft and moisturized. it was not greasy at all. it also was great for my son's sensitive skin. he didn't react at all. it's nice to know I can use more than one product on his skin. would definitely purchase again.

April 24, 2017

#tryBabyDove

La crème pour bébé de Dove sent très bonne. J'aime beaucoup le produit. La peau de mon bebe est très douce et bonne pour la peau fragile! Merci à Dove et chickavisor pour les produits xx