Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

Give your little one’s delicate skin the care it deserves with our fragrance-free baby lotion for sensitive skin.

● Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula suitable for baby’s sensitive skin
● Dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
● Soothes dry skin from the very first use
● Gently moisturizes baby’s skin for 24 hours
● Ideal for daily use, even for newborns

● Fragrance-free baby lotion

You may also like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash or Wipes; or Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe WashLotionShampoo, or Baby Bar.

April 15, 2019

Love this product on toddlers

I have been using this product on toddler from 1 year and it makes skin soft, smooth.I have been using this product on toddler from 1 year and it makes skin soft, smooth

April 01, 2019

Is very effective for my son's eczema

My son has eczema and most of the time his skin is very dry.I tried lots of lotions/creams but it didnt help my son's skin except the mustela but for me its very pricey.When i saw dove sensitive and tried it to my son it works great ,it keeps my son's skin hydrated.No more crying at night bec.of itchiness.I really love dove sensitive lotion

March 19, 2019

Great for babies

We purchased this lotion for our children, it is very sensitive on our sons skin which is great because his skin is extremely sensitive. The cost is worth every penny. I would definitely recommend to other parents for their children

February 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love it!

My son had an eczema during his first 3months, I hate to see those red patches on his skin and spreading all over hia body then I changed his lotion product with dove lotion And I can see that his skin improved and the eczema decreases. Thanks dove

February 20, 2019

Skin feels soft and moisturized

Been using Dove sensitive lotion on my baby since birth, It leaves the skin moisturized and soft. It is easy to apply and does not leave a sticky feeling.

December 20, 2018

Awesome

The scent was very little. Felt soft and clean on the skin. No harshness with this. No oily feeling or too many suds. Very gentle for my boys skin and it felt awesome to use!

October 16, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

SOFTEST

I can’t get enough of this. It’s perfect for sensitive skin and feels like putting butter all over your skin. I use it on my kids and when I get out of the bath. And there are not harsh chemicals in it and works like a charm.

September 20, 2018

Dove baby sensitive

I absolutely love this product. Definitely helps my baby with her eczema. She hardly has a break out using this product. Wouldn't buy another product.

August 02, 2018

Perfect for sensitive skin

I bought this to mainly try on my youngest daughter. She has sensitive skin like me and can't use all kinds of lotions. I was presently happy when I started using this lotion on her and her skin became softer and more clear. This product is now a staple in our family.

April 30, 2018

Love this one

Definitely my favourite baby moisturizer. I use it after every bath. It has even helped with eczema. I recommend this to anyone who has babies with sensitive skin.