Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks

June 11, 2020

Just like real butter!

So I used it to make my famous chocolate chip Cookies, and I didn't even notice the difference between this and regular butter. So that makes me very happy because butter is so fattening. It tastes great and it's healthy. Thanks @famlyrated for sending me this to try for free.

Great product

I received this product from Chick Advisor to review for free. I tried the unsalted version but can’t find it anywhere to review.
    I found this to be a great compromise between butter and margarine. I tried the butter tart recipe the info package came with. I was stunned at how flakey the tarts came out! And it made working with the dough sooooo much easier than with butter. I had my husband try them and he couldn’t believe they weren’t made with butter. I think it’s a great butter alternative for baking.
    However, for every day items like toast or when it’s being used primarily on its own it tastes more like margarine than butter.
    I actually think this may be my new replacement for margarine.
    One thing I will say is that the brick was a lot softer than a standard butter brick. I found I couldn’t leave it out long because it would start melting quickly. But still a win in my books!

June 10, 2020

Yummy plant based goodness!!!

My whole family enjoyed the super yummy cookies I baked with Becel plant based (salted) bricks. They were honestly very impressed with the taste, and texture of the cookies. My hubby was so surprised to when I told him. The cookies were moist, and chewy. These bricks are easy to use, and blended beautifully into the cookie dough. So pleased that I have already purchased more so I can bake my aunts blue ribbon brownies.

love this product

I really like this product. yes I've used becel margarine products before but this is a game changer. takes up less room in my fridge. It is sold in 4 premeasured, individually wrapped sticks within the box. I can leave a stick in a bowl on the counter and it is not runny. I can easily measure how much i want for baking and cooking. The taste is not butter but it is good. baked items are great and cooking is a breeze. I tried it for free but have purchased it again since.

Love Love it

Loved the new Becel Butter. I would buy it again for sure. Its so smooth and provides the rich butter taste. Its become our family's favorite and the price is great.

Works Great for Cooking!

This tastes just like the original. I do love how it is plant based and it has a great evenly salted taste without any weird after taste to it. I used it in cooking and baking and its been a great asset to my meals. I am lucky I got the chance to receive a bar for free to try it out and give an honest review. I will purchase again

Excellent

Toute ma famille a adoré le nouveau becel a base de plantes .. le goût est pareil. J étais vraiment existante a l essayé. Mais finalement il est parfait. Mene mes enfants l adore.

Great product

Becel plant based bricks is a great product. I used it in my baking and spreading on toast & you can't even notice the difference!! Great substitute for butter.

June 09, 2020

Essai du beurre becel à base de plantes

J’ai fait l’essai de la brique de beurre salé à base de plante. J’ai bien aimé le goût qui est similaire au beurre standard. Par contre, la texture est plus crémeuse et molle mais cela n’a pas altéré le goût et l’expérience culinaire.

Je vais probablement racheter se produit.

Great alternative

Becel plant based bricks, they pretty much taste the same as their margarine same texture and smell. I attempted to bake some cookies with this, it made the cookies come out at if i put too much oil in and had an off taste like something was missing. I would use this as a replacement of butter and margarine. What I really like about this is it is ethically sourced Palm oil and what i feel is vegan??

If i am wrong on the vegan part I am sorry.