Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

May 19, 2020

produit a adopter pour cuisiner

J'AI essayé de faire des gâteaux Becel non salé, tout le monde a adoré dans ma famille, le gout exquis, le texture fondante, j'étais vraiment satisfaite du résultat et contente d'avoir trouver une alternative de beurre a base de plantes

like it

This tastes great and wonderful in my sweet recipes. I found that it was really easy to bake with. It softened quickly and it mixed nicely with the other ingredients. I used it to make cookies! Also, You can use it with bread in the morning! yummy with jam on the toast!The texture is great and easy to spread! It’s a plant based becel, but you honestly can’t tell the difference between the two!! It had a defined butter taste and you wouldn’t know it was plant based if the packaged hadn’t stated it. Nice to have a plant based alternative butter! The package as well was attracting to consumers. I would definitely recommend and buy it again it is an excellent product!#got it free in exchange of my honest review

May 19, 2020

works and tastes just like butter

I received this product free from the Family Rated Product Review Club.

I heard about the plant-based Becel bricks and wanted to see if it would taste and work just like butter. I have been baking and cooking more than usual and just wanted to try something new. I was pleasantly surprised. I am happy that I found an alternative to butter as sometimes butter can be more expensive. And knowing that this product is plant-based, it also gives me a healthier alternative. I would definitely buy this product again.

It contains palm oil

I received this product complimentary from FamilyRated for testing purposes.
    It was my first time trying plant-based butter. And I can't say that I like it a lot. First of all, I looked at the list of ingredients. In the first place there is 55% modified palm and palm kernel oil. What do we know about it? This is a cheap ingredient and it also helps increase cholesterol.
    Regarding using this product, it was very inconvenient for me because it melts quickly. I had some problems with cooking rather than when I use regular butter. A dough was loose and didn't hold its shape. However, the end result made me glad, because the taste of my backing was the same as with butter I usually buy.
    I'm not sure I would buy this product by myself because I think it doesn't fit my interests. But it might be a good choice for vegans.

May 18, 2020

Best plant based butter ever!!!

I am obsessed with Becel unsalted butter! It tastes great and it is super easy to spread! Its been a month I have been using this butter and my entire family likes it! My husband accidentally bought this butter about a month ago, I asked for another brand. And since then I have bought three time in a month!!! 🙈 it is really good I highly recommend this to anyone who loves butter!

Updated On: May 18, 2020

I said butter many times in my review even though it says Brick. I think it is a butter but spreadable 😍

Great product

I really like this product. Tastes and very similar to butter. Only thing that if you leave it out on the counter is get really soft that you should leave it on the plate.

Healthy PLANT BASED Option

I received a free product coupon from Family Rated to try Becel Plant-Based Bricks. I decided to purchase the unsalted brick (though you could also purchase a salted brick) and used it in baking.
    I must say, while I regularly use Becel, I have never used their plant-based product and I was impressed. I used half the brick to make cookies and the other half to whip up some icing for a cake. I let the brick get to room temperature before baking and found that it whipped and blended nicely with other ingredients. Becel Plant-Based bricks gave a nice texture and a rich taste to the cookies and icing.
    I found that the price of the brick was comparable to competitors’ brands. There was no noticeable difference in taste, using the brick to bake with or how my baking turned out. Considering this option is plant-based and much more natural than other options out there (vegetable & canola oil), it was much more appealing to me and I will continue to buy it.

#FamilyRated #Becelca #becelplantbasedbricks #gotitfree

It’s a butter

I have used the unsalted plant based Becel Brick and I have to say I was positively surprised. It looks like a butter, it tastes like a butter and it works like a butter. The only difference I found it is always soft, even directly from the fridge. Good ingredient for bake. #BecelPlantBricks #ButterLoversLoveIt #FamilyRated #gotitfree

May 18, 2020

A smooth buttery taste of a plant base bricks

I got the product for free from family rated. I tried to bake a cookies using it. The aroma, texture, and the result of the baked goods that I made with Becel's bricks is so satisfying. You would not believe it is actually a bricks that made of 70% of vegetable and 30% of canola oil. I am impressed with it. Surely recommended to anyone to try as a plant based alternative for butter.

Plant-based is love!

I loved this product! I can’t taste the difference between this one and the standard Becel. I used this product to make cinnamon buns and they were a hit! This product acted just like butter would and no one could tell the difference. What I like the most is that the package is quite simply and produce less waste than the usual Becel plastic package and the fact that this product is plant based! Thank you Family rated for this opportunity!