Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

baking

I got becel to try free for a review and i loved it . So tasty and creamy , i used it for baking and it was great . I ended up buying another brick of it myself . I definitely recommend you try it for all your baking and cooking and for everything !!

Great butter substitute

I received a coupon to test this product and was pleasantly surprised as I never thought I would find a substitute for butter. I used it for baking, on toast and even for frying and it never let me down. It added flavour to all my cooking and baking experiments. I recommend this product.

Good quality

Great packaging, attractive design and size is not too big.
    Love that it’s plant-based for vegan and vegetarians. I would rebuy if they also have a salt and low-salt version.

June 11, 2020

Great for every day life

I really love the idea of having the plant based brick as an easy alternative to butter it spreads great and has a good taste. We do use salted butter so it was a bit of an adjustment but still very good!

June 10, 2020

Healthy alternative to butter!!

The Becel unsalted plant-based brick was so easy to use. I used it straight from the fridge and it was very easy to cut through; unlike butter. I bake a lot so it’s convenient to cut off the amount I need for my recipes and I’m happy knowing it’s such a healthy alternative to butter.
    I got it free to review and sample.

June 10, 2020

Super remplacent

Ce produit est super! Il remplace vraiment bien le beurre et est d'origine végétal. On ne peut demander mieux. Il est certain que je vais prioriser le becel à base de plantes lors de mes prochains achats.

2.2/5

Becel

I baked with it it’s definitely easier when baking a ton at a time but to make one thing it’s expensive if you already have butter at home you could use

June 09, 2020

Taste and texture exactly like butter!

These Becel plant based bricks are exactly like normal dairy butter! I used it in a ginger molasses cookie recipe in place of normal butter and it was delicious, the texture was great and the cookies were soft and amazing! I am very happy that I will now be able to use these plant based bricks as a replacement for real butter, and have the same texture and great taste. Will definitely buy again, great product.

Great for baking

Difficult to find in grocery because I got coupon for free, finally I got it in Walmart. Used for baking instead of regular butter. The muffin recipe is my family favorit and I didn’t see any taste difference. Great taste easy to use, little pricey but will buy in future.

June 07, 2020

Tastes just like Butter

I received this product for free in exchange for my review.
    Due to Covid 19, it took a little bit of time, but I was finally able to find it at my local grocer.
    I like that they come premeasured. No more guessing if I got the right amount. I tasted the margarine before baking with it and the taste and texture is just like butter. I purchased the unsalted as that is what I use in all my baking. I made a cake for my family, one that I make quite often using butter. I did not tell them beforehand that I was using a plant based product. They could not tell the difference. I will definitely use this product again. Good price, flavorful and convenient---Winner! Next I will purchase the salted bricks and use them in cooking.