Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

Plant based butter!

I really enjoy buying food that are plant based, as it is more healthy and taste just like real butter. When i first tried it, i didn't really like it, it had a weird aftertaste, as i continued using it, i got used to the aftertaste. Spreading over toast is really smooth, i also like that it is Vegan, dairy free, no added salt. I would recommend it for people on a diet, or Vegan. I will definitely buy more and recommend to my friends and family.

June 19, 2020

Becel non salé a base d,huile de plante

tres bon produit pour cuisiné, et aliment on bon gout ma famille on aimé je recommande se produit beurre bécel sans sel est a prix résonnable et sans sel

June 19, 2020

I would buy this product!

I received a coupon to purchase the Becel Plant-Based Brick, and I was excited to taste it.
    This product is a great substitute for butter/margarine. Any recipe that called for butter, I used this instead and the food came out great tasting.

Tres bon

Il est très pratique pour les pâtisseries malléables et format pratique il s’amène facilement en camping et on peu en prendre une plus petite quantité je le recommande

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Just like regular butter

Becel plant-based butter tastes just like traditional milk-based butter. I used it making homemade chocolate chunk cookies and you couldn't taste the difference.

Great for baking

I like how easy this is to use for baking, perfectly portioned and individually wrapped. It’s always soft and great for spreading on toast. It’s also plant-based which is a big plus.

Unable to review product

I was very excited to try the Becel plant-based bricks when I first learned about it through this campaign. Unfortunately, given the Covid-19 situation, I have been isolating and was not able to go to as many stores in order to locate this product. The couple of stores that I did try did not carry this product. I had notified of the concerns i had trying to redeem a coupon during Covid-19, but the campaign has not been removed from my board, and I am getting emails to complete it, so this is what I can do.

I have given an average review of 3 on taste and quality as I can not properly assess.

I have given a 5-star for value because the price of this product is pretty well the same as regular butter. In my opinion, it could be priced higher given the additional benefits it offers (vegan, dairy-free).

I think the Becel plant-based bricks are a truly unique product that I will try in the future.

I like that this product is vegan and dairy-free and still cooks like regular butter. It has 25% less saturated fat than butter.

I am curious to see how well it spreads on bread.

Qui a dit non salé?

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer le beurre non salé de Becel via familirated !!
    Au début je vous avoue que j’étais déçue car j'avais peur que ce ne soit pas bon. À ma grande surprise et stupéfaction, même sans sel, ce beurre est tellement bon! Et en plus je le préfère maintenant que je l’ai gouté. Je suis un une personne qui a tendance a faire beaucoup de rétention d’eau donc pour moi c’est un bon choix! #cadeau

Great substitude for vegetarians

I like to try new products so I tried new Becel unsalted plant based spread.
    It looks like a butter and even taste like the butter but has some weird aftertaste.
    This spread spread easily over the bread. But I like to bake cookies with it, they turning out perfectly.
    This spread is dairy free, gluten free and vegan. So I recommend it to people on the diet and with allergies.
    I personally will not buy it as I am avoiding palm oil and canola oil in my diet.
    I received it free to try and review

Creamy and buttery

I really enjoyed this butter. I used it for baking as well as for toast. It was really smooth and felt indulgent and I felt good about it eating it. It was a nice treat and added a great taste to my food.