Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 27, 2020

Great Moisturizer For Dry Skin During Acne Treatment

My teenage daughter suffers from chest and back acne. About 6 weeks ago, she started using a prescription acne medication cream that contains powerful retinol and an antibiotic, and it’s left her skin dry and itchy. The doctor told her she can moisturize with an unscented non-comedogenic lotion. As part of the ChickAdvisor product review club, I received a free bottle of Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion for free. It could not have come at a better time. My daughter has been using it with great success. Her chest and back are no longer dry and itchy and her acne is still clearing up. She continues to use her prescription cream at night and applies this moisturizer in the morning after her shower. It’s unscented and free of parabens. The lotion also helps exfoliate the dry skin but is not gritty. The texture is more like a clear serum. I would absolutely buy this product and I know that I will be purchasing it once the free bottle runs out!

June 27, 2020

Soothing and refreshing

This is such a calming lotion—it’s hydrating and doesn’t irritate the skin after exfoliation (unlike other moisturizers). It’s great for post-acne-treatment but I use it after exfoliating my skin. My skin can get so dry after exfoliation but most moisturizers are too strong and irritate my skin after use. This is the perfect moisturizer to keep on hand after treatments!

The Best Hydrating Treatment

I am so happy I found this product. I use Tea Tree Oil quite often as spot treatment, but it really dries my skin out. Benzagel After Care Lotion re-hydrates my skin back to its normal state. It uses high-quality squalane which is one of the best skin hydrators out there. And it works perfectly on my sensitive skin.

I recommend this lotion to anyone suffering from dry skin.

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

June 26, 2020

Must have product for acne skin

I love Benzagel (the spot treatment one) but sometimes I feel like it dries out my skin a bit. With this after treatment lotion, my skin feels much better. The acne heels so fast and my skin is still soft and smooth. I highly recommend this for acne skin!

Love this!!!

I received this product free for review. Finally! A moisturizer for acne prone skin that can be use with acne treatments! I love this product. It goes on smoothly, feels light, and is gentle. I love that it gently exfoliates as well, so you get moisture and a more even, clear texture. I would definitely recommend this product!!

June 26, 2020

Rescue for the acne prone skin

I received this product from ChickAdvisor (#freeproduct #complimentary #tryBenzagelMoisturizer) in exchange for my honest opinions. I have been using the Benzagel spot treatment for over 3 years now and its been a staple in my skincare whenever I tend to have acne. I must mentioned I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this has helped me a lot. I was quite happy to see them come out with moisturizer and I wasn’t disappointed. It has a very soothing scent and the texture is quite light. It absorbs well in to the skin without making it feel too heavy or greasy but feel hydrated at the same time. It definitely works for my oily skin and am certain it would work for other types of skin as well. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family and its readily available at the drugstore and quite well priced as well.

June 25, 2020

Smells Amazing!

I love this After Cafe Moisturizing Lotion from Benzagel. The smell is absolutely amazing. I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and my skin has been flaring up from all the hormones and it has been clearing up. I have even noticed a difference in my discolouration and acne scars lightening on my skin. The lotion is very thin, but non-greasy.

I will definitely purchase once I use this up, and highly recommend to family and friends.

#gotitfree #trybenzagelmoisturizer

June 25, 2020

Good hydration

Gently exfoliate, nourish the skin and restore its Natural Moisturizing Factor .
    I have sensitive skin, it didnt burn or itch.
    Really hydrates after an acne testament.

June 24, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Light and airy, smells great!

I found this aftercare lotion really nice. It was so light when I put it on, a little bit goes a long way, and it just glides on.
    My skin was noticeably brighter and smoother after just 2 days of use. I am very happy with this product.
    It smells great, too!
    #gotitfree #reviewclub #chickadvisor

June 24, 2020

Great for acne-prone/oily skin!

This offers gentle exfoliation and hydration while being friendly for oily and/or acne-prone skin. I like to use this on targeted areas of my face, and I like that it's not irritating. It helps to calm down my breakouts and it's a fair price for a product like this. All around a very good acne care product!