Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

July 02, 2020

Benzagel after care moisturizing lotion

I received this product for testing purposes. It’s a calming after care lotion with a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.Ingredients are important to me and I love a moisturizer with antioxidants and minerals in it. I’ve used other products from Benzagel and they never seem to disappoint including this after care lotion. The price point is very good, I’ve seen prices between $9.99-$12.99 at local stores where it’s easy to find and purchase like shoppers drug mart. This product is excellent for acne care. I felt like it gentle nourished and exfoliated my skin. It didn’t feel sticky when on and was affective. I feel it’s a decent size for the price point. I would highly recommend this product.

July 01, 2020

Not bad, a great all in one

This is a great face lotion for anyone who likes a lightweight formula and the ingredients are pretty simple and effective. I'm also a big fan of the scent, it's fresh and the essential oil smell is gentle. Like most with combo skin, my t-zone is usually pretty oily, and lotion doesn't generally help the problem, but this stuff really gives my skin what it wants to prevent that excess oil buildup from happening at all. Im a fan of any leave on product that leaves my face feeling clean and not heavy without stripping it of the stuff it needs.

June 30, 2020

Sezzia Safe

Ever since I started using some moisturizers i developed little skin coloured bumps and after kuch research found out it was fungal acne. Ever since then I’ve struggled with finding a moisturizer that was fungal acne safe but when I received this product and checked the ingredient list it’s great!!! So light and moisturizing and is super creamy. It is on a little watery side but it’s not heavy which is great.

June 29, 2020

Not necessarily for me

I used this product for a week straight, 2x a day before writing this review. I would say I don't really like the texture of it, as its really light and I prefer a heavier moisturizer. I prefer it as a morning moisturizer, as it soaks into the skin very quickly. The scent is alright, it didn't smell like much. The bottle is convenient.

BEST MOSITURIZOR

I have sensitive skin and it gets really oily and dry in the summer. This is a great moisturizer for people with any of those skin conditions, and the consistency isn't too sticky or thick which I also love so much!

3.2/5

Bien

J'ai essayer la lotion hydratante sur l'ensemble de mon visage ainsi que mon dos car la crème solaire (zinc) asséche ma peau. Une fois la peau nettoyer, j'applique la crème. Elle a une texture légère et ne laisse pas un fini gras. J'ai l'impression que la crème est si douce que je n'aurais pas peur de l'utiliser à répétition. Pour ma part, je préfère utiliser la crème le soir pour qu'elle puisse pénétrer en profondeur durant la nuit!

June 28, 2020

Great product should try!

I have problems with my acne, but with benzagel it seems to always get better and fix my acne. I always had difficult time with it, but I trust benzagel enough and it does work with my acne to make it looks better and repair and soften my skin. Would definitely suggest benzagel as a product for your acne and it is effective and not irritating at all for my skin great price too not too expensive and doesn't smell bad or anything like that.

June 28, 2020

Super léger et efficace !

J'étais vraiment contente de pouvoir tester ce produit. Ayant de l'acné régulièrement, j'ai souvent la peau sèche avec les produits que j'utilise et j'ai de la difficulté à trouver un produit hydratant qui n'empire pas mon cas ! Ma première impression du produit était que la texture était super légère et l'odeur était très bonne ! Je n'aime pas trop les crèmes épaisses alors celle-ci était parfaite ! J'ai remarqué que le produit picote un peu sur la peau après l'application mais pas très longtemps. Ça prouve que ça fait effet j'imagine ! En seulement deux jours j'ai pu remarquer une amélioration de l'apparence de mes boutons et je suis agréablement surprise ! Je recommande ce produit à toutes les personnes qui vivent de l'acné au quotidien !

Hydrating moisturizer

Dealing with acne-prone skin all my life, I’ve always integrated powerful treatments to fight against blemishes, but my skin was left dry and irritated. This after care moisturizer is made to restore moisture to skin that's been really dried up and my skin doesn't sting or get irritated. It's formulate specifically for acne-prone skin, which I appreciate so much.

June 28, 2020

Lightweight and perfect for summer!

I have been a long time user of Benzagel spot treatment for my breakouts, and despite how well it worked on my pimples I did find that it dried my skin out. That's why I was really excited to see that Benzagel had listened to their customers and created a moisturizer specifically designed for use after acne treatment. This lotion is very light weight so you don't have to worry about it clogging pores or causing further breakouts. I especially love how quickly it sinks in as it can easily be applied right before makeup application. For me, this is the perfect lotion for the summer. I would recommend it to people using acne treatment products or just anyone looking for a lightweight summer moisturizer!