Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

October 19, 2020

made my skin soft again

I use acne treatments which have a tendency of trying out your skin, this cream helped my skin feel soft again! It also has a pump so it makes it easier to use! Id recommend this cream.

October 19, 2020

Noticeable difference in just a few days

I'm not one that regularly uses facial moisturizers daily, but I had an opportunity to pick this up at a discounted price through the ChickAdvisor Build-A-Box Program, and am I glad I did. I've been prone to acne my entire life, well into adulthood, and to this day I still get small breakouts every now and then. This formulation goes on very nicely on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or sticky. After using it for a few days, there was a noticeable change to the plumpness, elasticity and texture of my skin. Perhaps because I've been depriving my skin of a regular moisturizing regimen, I probably experienced more noticeable results in a shorter period of time than some other people who have an established skincare routine might, but I'm very satisfied with the product so far and would recommend it to others, especially anyone that has sensitive skin like I do or is prone to breakouts.

August 28, 2020

Très bon produit

J’aime bcp cette compagnie ça aide
    Bcp pour mon acné quand j’en est cette crème
    Complète très bien la gamme benzage en été
    Très agréable comme texture et très légère au visage

August 18, 2020

Quite enjoying it..

I was chosen as part of a campaign to review the Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion for free through Chick Advisor! The package finally came, better late than never!
    For me, summertime skincare is super important because products that are too heavy will break me out like crazy, so lightweight products are essential! I've been using the after care lotion for about two weeks now and I have to say, I am loving how lightweight the formula is, how well it sinks into the skin and it appears to be helping my skin to stay hydrated. It hasn't broken me out either, so that's great.
    It's quite pricey compared to what I normally use, but I would definitely buy this to use during the summer months just because of how lightweight it is and how well it performs.
    I'm glad I was given the opportunity to try this out, I would absolutely recommend anyone who is looking for a lightweight Moisturizer to try this out!

Updated On: August 18, 2020

I've been using this twice daily for two weeks, if that helps anyone.

July 21, 2020

Tingly but effective

At first I found this moisturizer a bit tingly on my skin after my treatment. I’m hoping this means it’s working. My skin is clearing up and this moisturizer doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily which is great. It soaks in really well too.

July 20, 2020

I loved it.

I really love this product, I've been using this for the past few days and let me tell you so far I’ve been loving it because I am seeing a difference in my skin. I do prefer applying it at night as it makes me feel like I woke up with a beautiful even skin. This has quickly become one of my favourite skincare products that I love to apply as my night time regime and also it is very affordable too!

July 18, 2020

Great product!

I absolutely love this product. I was unsure how it would work but it came at a great time. My skin is acne prone and I spend alot of time outside in the sun with my kids. I have been using this product regularly and I absolutely love it. It is gentle on the skin and does love my skin feeling soft and moisturized while also helping to fight my breakouts. I have had some comments on my skin and have told those who asked that I received this product with chickadvisor to test it out and will be adding it as a staple to my beauty products. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is thinking of testing it out! Go for it, you won't regret it! It does not irritate my skin or leave a film either or cause redness which is fantastic!

July 18, 2020

je recommande certainement

J'ai des problèmes d'année modéré et un peu plus alors j'utilise des produits contre l'acné ce qui rend ma peau irritée et sensible .. j'ai fait l'essaie de la crème benzagel et elle a améliorée nom irritation et rougeur
    sa texture ne laisse pas la peau grasse et son parfum est léger je recommande cette crème hydratante pour les tous le monde mais en particulier pour les peau fragilisé

July 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect for bikini zone!

So, I started off using this product on my face, but didn't really notice any huge results.
    After shaving one day I had some razor burn/ingrown hairs and tried this product. It took away the itch and redness like nothing else could.

Updated On: July 17, 2020

I have sensitive skin and this didn't break me out or anything

July 17, 2020

Très bien

Sens bon, semble ne pas être trop grasse, comme un petit gel apaissant pour la peau. J’ai bien aimer l’utiliser, je n’ai pas remarqué trop de changements sur ma peau en tant que telle par exemple.
    Mais semble être bien hydratante :) merci beaucoup de m’avoir permis de l’essayer gratuitement