4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bio-Oil

I’ve used Bio-Oil throughout my entire pregnancy and after my pregnancy as well. It has truly worked wonders for me. Bio-oil helped reduce the look of stretch marks/ cellulite on my body, it’s also helped to hydrate my skin and best of all, it doesn’t leave a gross sticky/greasy feel after you apply it.

Also, I recommend this oil for anyone who has acne scars and uneven dark spots.

March 07, 2020

I recommend to everyone!!

I love love love Bio-Oil!!! I have used it for all 3 pregnancies and have never had one stretch mark! I’ve also used it on old stretch marks from puberty and they have completely disappeared! I highly recommend this product!!

March 07, 2020

Bio Oil helps my skin make up its mind!

My skin is a wild roller coaster between dry and oily and itchy and all sorts of things you wouldn't expect normally. Bio-Oil helps to balance out the different stages that my skin likes to venture through so that they are less intense and I get a steadier condition overall. Best of all no bad reactions!

2.2/5

March 05, 2020

Not worth the hype

Bought this from costco- which means it was bulk purchase due to the positive reviews. But it didnt stand to the reviews, I can feel it on my face and takes longer t to absorb compared to other oils. Haven't seen any change as well

February 26, 2020

Aide pour peau sèche et vergeture

Ce produit je l’utilise à l’année que ce soit pour ma peau extrêmement sèche à l’hiver mais aussi pour mes vergetures. Je l’adore tout simplement. Il rend ma peau si douce et les vergetures sont beaucoup moins foncé. De plus à l’occasion je l’utilise dans mon visage pour adoucir ma peau et éclaircir mon teint surtout l’hiver. Par contre l’été aussi je l’utilise après le rasage pour rendre mes jambes toute douce :) je l’achète au costco souvent j’obtiens une petites bouteilles à traîner dans mon sac à maquillage et une grosse bouteille 200ml qui dure longtemps pour la maison :)

February 04, 2020
    United Kingdom

Dry skin free

I bought this mainly for the skin on my lower legs. I suppose because they are hidden away for most of the year and covered in jeans, the skin had got quite dry and flaky and although moisturising regularly helped, it didn't quite solve the problem. But I've been using this for a few weeks now and just love the way it has left my skin feeling. No more dry, flaky bits, just super smooth skin. I love it.

February 03, 2020
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Great oil

I have been using the bio oil for almost a year now and have seen a huge difference. I started using it for stretch marks and then carried on using it as it felt so good on the skin. My stretch marks have faded away and rarely noticeable. I also had light burn mark on my face so used the oil for that and now I have no brown Burt mark. I will say it takes time to notice a difference but it sure does work. It’s worth buying.

February 01, 2020

Magical potion for skin

I started using bio oil two years back but I was not regular in using it so I didn’t see any great affects then, I recently started using it again. It’s not even been 1 month of religiously using this and I can feel my dull face starting to look more youthful. My blemishes and dark spot pigmentation has gone and now I feel more confident to go anywhere without makeup. I highly recommend this product.

2.3/5

January 30, 2020

Did nothing for me

Sure, it smells great but it did absolutely nothing for me. Used it for a few months and noticed no change in my stretch marks or scars. I found Mederma to work much better

2.0/5

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Bio oil

I tried using this kind of product for my scar but it did not work for me! I love the scent but not the quality though... it's good for moisturizing your skin