Bonne Bell Eye Definer Eyeliner Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #653 out of 873 in Eye Liner

Eye Definer makes eyes pop with definition. Accentuate your eyes with a smooth eye liner formula that wont skip or drag. Apply Eye Definer precisely for the perfect, long-wearing line. Appilication Tip: Be sure your eye liner pencil has a good point to it, that way you can get super close to the lash line, creating definition and fullness to your lashes.

June 24, 2017

Easy to use pencil eyeliner that I love to use

This is an easy to use eyeliner pencil that works well. The black goes on dark and defines your eye well. Lasts throughout the day, although it is not waterproof and can smudge in the heat.

2.3/5

April 24, 2017

You get what you pay for with these, at least in my opinion.
    They are extremely dry and are almost impossible to apply. The only way I get any color at all with these, is to run it under a flame for a minute or so until it warms up. Then it does draw/line my eyes, but the color is so light, it looks like I have worn it all day and its faded. I don't care for this line of liners, I don't have any luck with them even though others rave about them, perhaps it's my climate or lack of patience.

February 17, 2017

This is one of the cheapest but best eye pencils. I get the color Fiesta and it's gorgeous. Nice that you are not limited to boring colors like freaking black or brown. Glides on like velvet cream and lasts ALL DAY!!

June 29, 2016

Favourite eyeliner! Sharpens great, goes on amazing no annoying smudges. Personal favourite colour charcoal grey or just plain black. Used this brand for years will never switch.

April 29, 2015

This product is decent, it does the job, but if you're looking for a more professional look, I would definitely go for a liquid liner or something similar.

September 11, 2014

I LOVE this eyeliner so much that I want to scream, shout & let it all out. I'm serious, it's a great product and I recommend it to absolutely every girl on this planet.

0.7/5

April 22, 2014

This eyeliner is inconsistent in creaminess. I bought one liner and loved it then purchased the same product and it was too dry. Unfortunately I had purchased 4 more based on the first one! Too bad. I love the colours available but I will not be buying it again.

October 03, 2013

This is a great eyeliner! Comes in lots of colors, and it's cheap too!

May 14, 2013

LOVE this eyeliner. Rather inexpensive, goes on smooth and the color stays for quite some time.

October 23, 2012

I have been using the black ink for as long as I remember. It is very pigmented, and soft. I line my water line and it does a great job, it dose not tug or make my eyes watery. It glides smoothly and effortlessly. I will definitely purchase this again and again :)

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar