Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #1100 out of 2380 in Grocery

February 28, 2017

The Best thing about Apple Cider Vinegar by Bragg Organic is it helps in so many ways. Do get this one With the ' Mother ' It has helped me with bloating, hiccups, not eating as much and much more. I even use it in my hair and add it to my bath water works wonders.

January 12, 2017

Although this apple cider vinegar is a little on the pricey side it is worth every penny!! It is the only apple cider vinegar that I use and it is extremely good for you and has many other uses!!

January 06, 2017

My naturopath recommended this to aid digestion and I've been addicted ever since. I don't have a problem drinking plain water, but just a touch of this adds a nice flavor with all the added benefits, google it, you won't believe it!

November 17, 2016

Apple cider vinegar has a horrific smell and taste, but has great benefits for some. I combined this with my Aztec Healing Clay powder to create a facial mask three times a week and it worked well to help keep my skin free of clogged pores caused by foundation that was too thick. I do believe apple cider vinegar does not pair well with skin that has eczema as the acidity may be too strong.

November 17, 2016

This is a great product- apple cider vinegar has so many benefits, as I have read in the other reviews! On top of all the usual food and beauty advantages, there was one use we found this to be amazing for that I never would have guessed! My parents' dog got sprayed by a skunk, and they tried everything- and apple cider vinegar worked the best!

November 17, 2016

This is the best apple cider vinegar on the market in my opinion. If you want the health benefits associated with ACV, then you need to get the raw, unfiltered variety that includes the "Mother" residue at the bottom. This is exactly what Bragg's product offers. I've used this in salads, mixed with lemon and honey to stop an oncoming cold and sore throat, as well as a solution for heartburn, diluted with some water. The possibilities and benefits are endless. I really enjoy the mild, sweet tangy taste and the "mother" mixes in well once you shake the bottle. I stock up on this particular vinegar when it goes on sale and it's the one that gets used the most out of the other varieties I have in the pantry.

October 01, 2016

I am an avid user of Apple Cider Vinegar, and Bragg has been a trusted brand for me for many years. Not only is it good to take 1-2 tbsp a day for health (good for healthy hair and skin) it is my perfect salad dressing. Add a few splashes of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Seasoning Salt, and a tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil. Very healthy tasty salad.

It is made with pure ingredients and it must be kept in the fridge after opening, and always in a cool dark place. The light will kill the active enzymes.

I recommend this product.

September 28, 2016

I used this as diluted toner to get rid of my acne [sigh tried so much stuff] and I love that it worked over-night. It peeled my skin around my chin area after one usage. I also mix this in my clay and use it weekly. Highly recommended!

August 23, 2016

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is one of my go-to products for both food and beauty. In the kitchen, I add it to marinades, baking recipes, and sometimes drink it if I'm experiencing bloating. For skincare, I use it as a toner, mix it with dry clay for clay masks, and use it as a spot treatment for acne. As a vegan, this product is always in my fridge and the price is to die for!

August 09, 2016

If you are looking to improve your immune system and wish to also find a product that will help your digestion and will help to control your weight this Bragg Apple Cidder Vinager is what you need. Honestly, it doesn't really taste good, but it can be good for your health. This is an old Gluten Free product that can bring a lot of benifice to your body! You should try!

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge