Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash Reviews

This all-in-one wash is a natural, tear-free formula that combines gentle cleansers from coconut and sunflower oils with enriching soy protein to create a deeply nourishing cleanser that leaves baby's hair and skin silky soft. As if baby wasn't already snuggable enough.

March 23, 2021

Great product

Burts bee baby shampoo it a great product. It is perfect for babys with eczema, dry skin and craddle cap. For my son this is the only shampoo that didnt dry up his skin and kept skin soft. It smells fantastic. A bit more money than other shampooing products but well worth the cost. I would highly recommend.

December 23, 2020

Slightly expensive but effective

There's no doubt this is an amazing product. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth. Highly recommended for infants. It's a bit expensive, but you are paying for the quality. I'd highly recommend.

November 18, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Will continue buying.

It comes in a handy bottle and refreshingyellow colour which is matched its function so well. The scent of is just perfect for my body. It feels so nice and calm. It surely did remove all the dirt on my body as I feel so fresh after using this body wash. This is my second bottle already and I’m going continue to repurchase!

July 07, 2020

Best body wash for baby

Great body wash for your little ones sensitive skin, it smells amazing and it’s the only product I can use on baby who has eczema without causing a breakout

June 10, 2020

all natural

I love burt bees products. They are natural so safe for mh kids. No tears and the shampoo leaves the hair soft and clean. Have been using for more than 2 years now. Cant say no burt bees

March 25, 2020
    North Dakota, United States

Natural & gentle

I love the Burt's Bees brand. It's natural and gentle, yet effective. The scent is amazing! It cleans without drying the skin or hair. I have yet to use a product from Burt's Bees that I don't like.

February 04, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Smells nice

This baby shampoo smells very nice and it is very gentle to the skin. A little goes a long way and it would last for long time. It makes the skin cleaner and it leaves it soft and smooth. It doesn't make it dry if you use it regularly. It just makes it hydrated.

October 25, 2019

Must have for sensitive skin!

I tried all the different baby soaps you find at the usual stores but this was one of the few that my little’s skin could tolerate without reaction. It smells great & doesn’t leave behind an oily residue. One of my favorites

October 12, 2019

Gentle and natural ingredients

I decided to purchase this based on all the positive reviews online and I'm glad I did. I love that this shampoo is made with natural ingredients and is gentle on baby's skin.

September 07, 2019
    Idaho, United States

Love Burts

Love this wash for our baby. We've used burt's bees on her since she was born. We love the honey scent and knowing there's nothing harsh in the soap. Plus its tear free. Will always recommend this product.