Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash Reviews

This all-in-one wash is a natural, tear-free formula that combines gentle cleansers from coconut and sunflower oils with enriching soy protein to create a deeply nourishing cleanser that leaves baby's hair and skin silky soft. As if baby wasn't already snuggable enough.

September 10, 2019

Still using it on my 6 year old.

Been using this for awhile. It’s gentle for babies and kids! I love the lather and a little goes a long way. Love the smell as well. Our go to hair wash!

September 20, 2017

I would purchase it again.

We got this on sale and it is one of our preferred options, minus the cost. We love how it has more natural ingredients and is wonderful on our baby's skin.

August 08, 2016

I bought this product on a whim and surprisingly really liked it. The smell is not over-powering but it still makes the children smell nice. It is soapy but not too soapy (which is nice because the children don't end up flooding the tub with bubbles. It is also nice because it is a a shampoo and bosy wash all together. Nice to not have to balance a baby and many bottles all at once. Check out more of my Reviews on ChildApproved.blogspot.com.

3.2/5

March 09, 2016

I appreciate and use many products by Burt's Bees but their baby wash was not to my liking. The scent was not pleasant. To me it was less natural and more chemical-like. I didn't feel good about using it on my babies skin. It may be used well as a foam bath but I am still not sure that I would enjoy the scent.

February 26, 2016

I really like the Burts Bees range and the baby shampoo and body wash is really great - it has a really pleasant scent and most importantly, it is doesn't dry out baby's skin.

January 31, 2016

Absolutely love using this baby shampoo and wash because of its great gentle composition and wonderful lasting scent. It is effective and a little product goes a long way.

July 23, 2015

I love this product, our daughters both had very sensitive skin, but this product worked great.
    Tear free, smell is lovely but not overpowering- it was excellent to use when they were very small!

November 21, 2014

I purchased this as my 3 year old son has eczema and I wanted something that had all natural ingredients. It's also a plus that it works as a shampoo and body wash! I usually buy this when it's on sale, like 20% off as Burt's Bees products can be very pricey.

October 23, 2014

Love it. Great stuff. My son had really sensitive skin - later eczema terribly, but this was a product that didn't seem to leave him itchy or dry in the early days. And I love the smell! Once he had eczema it was bye bye nice smelling stuff and hello medicated charcoal baths. Sigh. But a great product, very expensive, but great.

September 30, 2014

An excellent formula using lots of natural ingredients like botanicals. I do find it very expensive, but you are paying for a far superior product. I do feel you can find natural shampoos for fewer dollars.