Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

2.7/5

February 20, 2015

I had heard about this lip balm and because I have such dry lips in the winter, I decided to try it. It was effective but I did find that it was a little thick for my liking. It's a matter of preference I guess.

February 17, 2015

This lipbalm is my ultimate HG, my life is essentially incomplete without it. No other balm has left my lips as hydrated, and pout perfect as this bad boy! HIGHLY recommend this item, especially in pomegranate it gives you a slight tint as well!

1.7/5

February 13, 2015

I tried this chap stick and was not pleased with it's effect. The wax seemed to coat too much and not help my dryness of my lips.

February 13, 2015

I love the natural beeswax which is very soothing to chapped lips. I would prefer a neutral product, but don't mind the mint which is better than candy-flavoured lip balms.

February 13, 2015

This has all natural ingredients. Smells great! And very effective. Would highly reccomend.

February 12, 2015

Although this product is good it is too expensive. Buy it only when it is on sale.

February 09, 2015

works well, moisturises well and i love the tingle that the mint provides.

February 09, 2015

The product is good, but I wish they would make one without the mint. I do not like the mint so never use the one I have.

February 08, 2015

There isn't much to say except this is my FAV!!!! I love it, it works awesome!!!

February 07, 2015

Love this lip balm! It has a great tingle when it goes on, and saves my lips over the winter.