Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

March 14, 2019

Favourite Chapstick!

I love Burt's Bees so much. It's my go to chapstick and I take it wherever I go! Would definitely recommend to everyone! Perfect for the winter season!!

March 14, 2019

Excellent

Love this stufffor Canadian winters. It leaves your lips so soft.
    It’s hard to find great stuff for such cold and dry winters. I will buy this again, and again.

Must Try!!!

This is an awesome Must Try product. I absolutely love this lip balm. It heals and makes my lips super soft. I definetly classify this product a MUST TRY FOR ANYONE!!! LOVE IT!

Classic product

I have been using this chapstick for years, and always seem to go back to it after trying other brands. I love using the one with mint as it makes your lips a little tingly. This is something I always have on me, in my person and in all my coat pockets.

Great product

This lip balm is beyond words! Makes your lips feel absolutely amazing.. the bees wax works great on your lips leaving them soft and looking amazing!!

Would buy this again

This is the only lip balm I use. I work outside and my lips used to get really dry. Now I use it everyday and love it and smell good and affordable. Love this product

GOOD PRODUCTS

TRÈS BON PRODUIT. LUBRIFIE ET PROTÈGE BIEN LES LÈVRES. RAFRAÎCHISSANT ET BONNE SAVEUR. CE PRODUIT EST AIMÉ ET ADOPTÉ PAR TOUS LES MEMBRES DE MA FAMILLE

New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommended

My lips are so dry in the winter and also inside my work! Burts Bees is always in my pockets and purse. Since using burt's bee I have no intentions on going back to my old stuff!

love!!

great for chapped lips or for preventing. so good it's the only lipchap we use in the nursing home I work at. And even better it's all natural so you can trust it's a good product!

Always in my purse

This is my new favorite lip balm that hydrates and moisturizes my dry winter lips. I trust Burts bees products because they are 100% natural and effective. I would highly recommend this product.