Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

July 19, 2019

The best lip balm I’ve tried

I am always looking for a lip balm that helps moisturize my lips throughout the day and Burt’s Bees is the perfect au naturel product. It smells and tastes like honey on your lips. I would recommend it for everyone.

Pretty good

Honestly nothing beats good old Vaseline but this is pretty good. I have tried the coconut one but didn’t really like it since it dried out my lips long term and tasted bad. This one is good though.

Brent, United Kingdom

So soothing and effective!

I've been using this product for a little while now and it is one of the only things that soothes my chapped lips! It lasts forever and considering how much I use it(at least 3 times a day), it is definitely worth it!

Soft lips

I love this natural beauty product!! My lips were so dry after a long cold winter and this product helped repair them without feeling caked or greasy. Would definitely recommend

Best drugstore lip balm!

I have extremely dry lips all year round— so finding a good lip balm has been a struggle and a half. I’ve used expensive 20$ Lip balms but I find they don’t compare to Burts Bees! It glides on so smoothly and it immediately nourishes your lips so effectively. It’s the best bang for your buck, save your pennies and buy burts bees!!

Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Amazing !!!

I would definitely recommend this!! The texture is incredible and makes your lips very soothing and soft!
    This lip product glides one your lip with no troubles and quick and easy so no need to worry about having a mirror it’s simple. It is so light weight also, feels like nothing is on your lips when there is a nice even coat on there but it doesn’t feel thick and sticky and not very nice.
    The product also smells amazing which is another good thing about this!
    It’s also very small so easy to place in pocket or in small bag/ purse.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

A beauty staple!

Everyone needs a Burt’s Bees chapstick in their bag. It’s an essential part of my skincare routine (especially in the Winter!) it’s perfect for frequent sufferers of chapped dry lips. I buy them multiple times every year!

Love this product!

I love Burt bees Lip balm. I think I have every flavour! They feel great going on and last awhile on my lips. They make my lips feel extremely soft without leaving a waxy film

July 19, 2019

Natural is the way to go

I love burts bees products especially for my lips. This lip chap helps the driest of lips . summer winter fall spring doesnt matter the time of year burts has you covered literally. It helped me so much with my dry cracking lips I peobably wont want to switch ever. Its a must have.

Favourite lip balm

I absolutely love this lip balm!! It goes on beautifullly, and really works. It moistens dry lips without feeling a need to keep re applying. It has a light, pleasant scent, not over powering. Favourite lip balm ever!!