Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Best drugstore lip balm!

I have extremely dry lips all year round— so finding a good lip balm has been a struggle and a half. I’ve used expensive 20$ Lip balms but I find they don’t compare to Burts Bees! It glides on so smoothly and it immediately nourishes your lips so effectively. It’s the best bang for your buck, save your pennies and buy burts bees!!

July 19, 2019

Burt's bees is the only lip chap I use all year round, it's moisturizing and helps with dry chapped lips without leaving a lip gloss residue on your lips.

Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Amazing !!!

I would definitely recommend this!! The texture is incredible and makes your lips very soothing and soft!
    This lip product glides one your lip with no troubles and quick and easy so no need to worry about having a mirror it’s simple. It is so light weight also, feels like nothing is on your lips when there is a nice even coat on there but it doesn’t feel thick and sticky and not very nice.
    The product also smells amazing which is another good thing about this!
    It’s also very small so easy to place in pocket or in small bag/ purse.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

A beauty staple!

Everyone needs a Burt’s Bees chapstick in their bag. It’s an essential part of my skincare routine (especially in the Winter!) it’s perfect for frequent sufferers of chapped dry lips. I buy them multiple times every year!

Love this product!

I love Burt bees Lip balm. I think I have every flavour! They feel great going on and last awhile on my lips. They make my lips feel extremely soft without leaving a waxy film

July 19, 2019

Natural is the way to go

I love burts bees products especially for my lips. This lip chap helps the driest of lips . summer winter fall spring doesnt matter the time of year burts has you covered literally. It helped me so much with my dry cracking lips I peobably wont want to switch ever. Its a must have.

Favourite lip balm

I absolutely love this lip balm!! It goes on beautifullly, and really works. It moistens dry lips without feeling a need to keep re applying. It has a light, pleasant scent, not over powering. Favourite lip balm ever!!

tingle lips

Gives such a tingle on your lips. Nothing will beat this chapstick. Super effective and gentle. Makes an actual difference on my lips. I'm a repeat user for sure, so obviously i recommend this product. But also.. save the bees!!

Paraíba, Brazil

Works Very well

I love this product specially on winter because my lips gets Very dry and this lip balm Works perfectly to moisturize this delicated and sensitive skin! Also the price is Very good too!

July 18, 2019

Would buy again if no other options

This product is a very nice product. If you like having that organic lifestyle this product is just for you. The application is very is and rubs in very well. They was many different flavours such as mango, pomegranate etc. You will definitely find a flavor that will suit you. My only complain is that sometimes the tube won't spin and gets stuck and sometimes the wax will end up slipping off the tube.