Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

New Brunswick, Canada

Very moisturizing

Very moisturizing lip balm made of natural ingredients so you know what you’re putting on your lips! A little pricy but worth it if you get dry cracked lips in the winter!

October 06, 2019

Been using this product for years

Can’t remember when I got my first Burt’s Bees but I’ve been using it for years now. Great for everyday use and there’s a variety to choose from. I find I need to apply more often during winter time as I tend to get chap lips but it’s my daily go to still.

October 06, 2019

Who doesn’t love this lip chap

Burt’s bees is one of the number one preferred lip chap/moisturizer. My son gets very bad chapped lips and he can’t have very minty or flavoured/scented so we usually go for the most plain products. He uses this and another brand. It lasts long and has great results!

Love Burt Bees Lip Balm

I have tried lots of lip balm and I always go back to Burt's Bees. It doesnt leave my lips with a way fell and keeps my lips moisturized during a long cold winter. Always have one in my purse.

For soft, smooth lips

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, because it not only keeps my lips soft, it keeps them from getting chapped. I like the light texture, and the fact that it absorbs easily, doesn't sit ontop of the lips' surface like some others do. I also like that it began as a home-based business and is a natural product. I'd buy this again.

This is amazing stuff.

Burt's Bee's is an amazing Cruelty Free & Vegan brand. I love all the lip tints, Lipbalms & lipsticks. However, I cannot stand the Honey Lipbalms for some reason. My friend bought me this in Honey unfortunately. The Lipbalm keeps my lips moisturized when ever I use it. I would rebuy in Pink Grapefruit or peppermint .

Works like vaseline

I think this product is overpriced and would not buy again. If you use vaseline, it works just the same. Alternatively you could DIY your own lipbalm and its just as effective. Overpriced in my opinion.

It works

My partner and I have been using this chapstick for a while now. We both have sensitive skin and prefer products that contain more natural ingredients. This is good buy but I find that it’s not as hydrating.

My go to!

Love this lip balm!It works wonders. Whether I need it to get rid of my dry lips or just use it to look cute- it's always there for me. Keep one on my nightstand right beside my bed for beautiful soft lips in the am.

October 03, 2019

Love it if buy it and recommend it

I would buy and recommend this product good price good considering stancy and good product got rid of my chapped lips fast and my kids didn't eat it because it was not a super sweet flavor smell combination, love it and you will to