Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale you know and love but now with zero calories. Put a little sparkle in your holiday get-togethers with new Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry que vous connaissez et que vous adorez, maintenant offert sans calories. Faites étinceler vos réunions du temps des fêtes avec le nouveau Soda gingembre aux canneberges diète Canada Dry. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Cranberry Flavoured Ginger Ale

A sweet fizzy treat

I really enjoyed this ginger ale. It had that tartiness flavour you expect from cranberry with a little sweet taste. It feels like a holiday drink. Add some orange slices and it’s delicious.

Amazing!

This was such a nice alternative to the regular diet cola that I would always have. The cranberry flavour is just the right amount and not too overwhelming to take away from the Gingerale taste.

Obsessed

Absolutely loving this product!! I’m sugar sensitive so the diet version is perfect for me, and has a great flavour where I don’t miss out on the sugaryness! My fam and friends all loved it

Amazing diet pop

I’m super glad this is offered in diet, as I only drink diet pop. The taste is amazing, it’s so refreshing and light. I really liked this product and will continue to buy it!

2.2/5

November 10, 2019

Prefer the non diet version

I tried both the diet and non diet versions of the cranberry ginger ale, I must preferred the non diet version because the diet version left a bitter after taste which I did not enjoy at all

Cranginger yumminess

I loved the combination of the sour cranberry and strong ginger flavour of this Canada Dry. The diet flavour still leaves an aftertaste. Would taste a lot better with a stevia based sweetener. Would love to try it in a cocktail next time :)

2.2/5

Not a fan

Not a fan of the diet Canada dry cranberry ginger ale. It's priced higher than other sodas too. I wouldn't buy this flavor again unless we were entertaining.

New Brunswick, Canada

Ginger Ale Cranberry

Je suis une fan incontestée de Canada Dry! J'ai été très étonnée du goût pétillant mais un peu trop sucré. Je suggererais cette boisson pour le temps des fêtes , elle serait idéal pour faire de bons punch. On encore une boisson d'été! Merci Chick Advisor!! :)

November 08, 2019

Game changer

So nice to have this in Diet now!! I have been keto for 2 years and I find other types of diet or sugar free sodas have weird after taste. This is amazing, refreshing and tastes fantastic!! I hope to see this on shelves year round!

November 08, 2019

You Said cranberries?

We, my familly and I, have always loved canada dry product and we were excited to try this one. The boys loved the fresh taste and from my side It’s the cranberries kind of frozen feel that stays after a sip that got me! What was your?