Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews
#22 in Soft Drinks

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

May 24, 2019

light lemon taste

I tried this product out for free and it was a very refreshing. It has a very light lemon taste and has more of a sweetness to the lemon flavour vs. something tart or sour. I do prefer the normal Canada Dry ginger ale to this, however this is something nice to have to mix it up! I also like the look of the can.

May 23, 2019

Fresh taste to an all time classic

Canada Dry is hands down one of my favorite sodas. At first I was a bit hesitant but I was rather surprised at how refreshing it was. I’m not sure it’s something I would drink regularly but it’s something I’d drink on a nice warm afternoon beside the pool.

May 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LOVE IT!!

So my local safeway had this on sale, normally im not a pop drinker but I seen this and decided that would be great to have on a hot day working outside. Anyway I tried one and absolutely love it. The taste is absolutely delicious, not to sour like some lemonades, with a hint of ginger. Mmm my new go to drink for those hot summer days.

May 22, 2019
    California, United States

I totaly love all canada drink

I love canada drinks love how refreshing it is an takes your thirst away love the flavori love sharing with friends we use this drink alot at work an at home

May 15, 2019

Would buy again

It’s bubbly tastes is great with lemonade flavour adds with ginger ale carbonation I think everybody should rate this drink 5 stars. I will tell all my friends