Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

A new favorite

I received my coupon to try this for free and I love it! We drink lemonade and ginger ale frequently in my home and so a blend of the 2 is awesome. A refreshing and tasty drink for hot summer days

Great taste

I received a coupon for a free 12 pack of Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured ginger ale. I really enjoyed this drink and will definitely be purchasing this again. It was very light and refreshing with just a mild taste of lemonade which gave it a unique flavour. It was not gassy and did not leave a heavy feeling in my stomach after drinking. This would be a great summer drink mix and I will be trying that out. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a smooth, refreshing drink.

June 12, 2019

I oddly kind of liked it

First of all I normally wouldn't purchase this product out of fear of taste combinations lol so when I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised. It has the same great taste as regular Canada Dry but that hint of lemonade is a game changer lol it was weird but I liked it and yes I recommend you try it! Great value and taste! I most likely will purchase more. Cheers!

Refreshing

Love this new Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale, it’s refreshing, light, the combined flavours are great. It’s not too sweet, just perfect. Great on a hot summer day. I would definitely recommend. I got to try it for free from ChickAdvisor!

June 12, 2019

Hard to find gem but DEFINITELY worth it!

I received this product for free in exchange of an honest review. First off, this limited edition of Canada Dry is SO HARD TO FIND! I went to 8 stores and on the 9th, I finally found it (and they only had 4 boxes left). Talk about LIMITED! I grabbed a pack (thank you @ChickAdvisor) and within 5 mins, my coworkers have devoured them all :) All 12 of them! The consensus is it's REFRESHING, SUMMER-Y, and DELICIOUS! Someone said it would be great as a mixed drink base too! I guess we have to buy another pack before it runs out. Have it chilled, or as a mixed drink base, otherwise it's a great addition to your summer lunch/salad, or BBQ! I got mine on sale for $5.99 which is reasonable, but the original price is $7.99 which is a little too much for soft drinks in my opinion.

@CanadaDry
    @CanadaDryGingerAle
    #CanadaDryLemondate
    #CanadaDryGingerAle
    @ChickAdvisor

Yummy

I was lucky to receive this as part of the product review club for free to try & review. I love the packaging of this can - so vintage feel. The drink itself was tasty, not as bubbly as the regular ginger ale is almost flat, had a nice lemonade taste with a hint of ginger ale & sweeter tasting. A refreshing drink for the summer months. I will be purchasing this for sure, I really enjoyed the taste. I love the brand Canada dry & drink all of there products- wish this one wasn't limited edition.

Refreshing, Perfectly Sweet and Invigorating

Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale is oh so refreshingly delicious! However, if I was doing a blind taste test, I would have guessed that it was a sparkling lemonade or a lemon soda. The milder taste of ginger ale is over powered by the stronger taste of lemonade. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as I quite like it like this.

I’m more of a diet soda drinker, as I try to reduce my sugar consumption, so I’m looking forward to the day that this comes in a “diet” version. Nonetheless, Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale is a perfect summer day thirst quencher - perfectly sweet and invigorating. #GotItFree

June 12, 2019

Tastes like regular ginger ale

This was good ginger ale, but I'd say that's all it was. I didn't detect much, if any, lemon flavour. This is pretty interchangeable with regular Canada Dry ginger ale. Sweet (some would say, too sweet) and gingery. Considering the point of this variation was to have a lemonade flavour, I was somewhat disappointed.

2.3/5

Stick to the real stuff

I got to try the new Canada Dry Lemonade flavored ginger ale free. I was pretty excited until I actually tasted it. It didn't taste like real lemon or lemonade and it just didnt fit well together with the ginger ale for my liking. To make sure it wasnt just my taste buds, I had my boyfriend try it as well. He confirmed that it wasnt enjoyable.
    I suggest buying the original ginger ale and adding a slice of lemon or some fresh lemon juice if that is what you are looking for. This is definitely a no go for me when it comes to future purchases.

Délicieux

Jai fait l’essai de la nouvelle Canada Dry soda gingembre a la limonade wow j’ai vraiment été surprise par le bon goût de citron je la recommande fortement pour les amateurs de limonade et gingembre un mélange parfait