Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Un gout plus innovant

La limonade avec du gingembre est très innovant pour Canada Dry qui domine le marché des boissons gazeuses. ma famille a aimé le gout et les ingrédients
    merci #ChickAdvisor pour cet essai que j'ai reçu gratuitement

New Brunswick, Canada

Bon produit

Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit.J'ai eu un peu de problème pour en trouver mais sa value le coup de chercher.Il est vraiment bon pour ceux qui aime la ginger ale

Love it!!

I loved this! I would totally buy it! I like Ginger Ale and I love lemon so the 2 together are great! Especially if you have tastes like I do. Definitely going to be one of my new flavours!

Fraîcheur garantie

Bonjour, j'ai été enchantée de goûter ce soda. J'ai trouvé le goût très bon en bouche. Je n'ai pas trouvé que le goût du gingembre très prononcé, et c'est tant mieux, car je n'aime pas tellement le gingembre. J'ai fait goûter ce produit a mon conjoint qui a adoré le produit. Alors, par une chaude journée d'été, quoi de mieux pour se rafraichir de prendre une limonade pétillante.... Fraîcheur garantie.

Yummy

I received a coupon from chick advisor to try this drink. I was a little worried I wouldnt like it but I love original ginger ale so I figured I would try it out. I am so glad I did! This drink is so refreshing! It has just the right hint of lemonade but you can still taste the ginger ale perfectly. I will be buying another case of these for sure! It's a great summer drink!!

Refreshing Flavour

I got to try Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured ginger ale courtesy of Chickadvisor. I like it, however I will add some lemon slices to it next time to get even more lemon flavour. It’s perfect when it’s ice cold. Pricing is the same as other Canada Dry products.

Nice and light

I really love the taste of this ginger ale. I sometimes fine the regular ginger ale very strong and this is abit lighter. I made my husband and my family try and everyone really liked it as well.
    Went and bought a new pack after my samples finished because it’s limited addition, I hope they can make it a permanent product

Central and Western District, Hong Kong

Lemonade ginger ale

Great ginger ale taste with lemonade flavour, a surprisingly good combination of pop drink! It got the 2 of the best drinks I liked the most together. I’d recommend and buy again. *Got this sample for free.

New summer favorite

I received the coupon for a free package from ChickAdvisor. love Canada Dry ginger ale to begin with, so the refreshing addition of lemon is fantastic! This is the perfect combo of lemon and ginger in a fizzy drink. I’ll definitely be serving it at my summer get togethers, in addition to simply stocking it in my home for our family. Highly recommended!

It tastes great!

I received Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured ginger ale free for testing purposes. It tasted just like ginger ale but with a lemon twist and I really liked it. Its very refreshing on these warm summer days. I would recommend trying it and I will be purchasing it. #gotitfree