Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 30, 2019

Amazing

J’ai adoré !! Je suis une grande consommatrice de gingerale et le petit + qu’offre le citron est vraiment délicieux ! Je le recommande fortement !

May 29, 2019

This one is a winner for me!

I'm so often left feeling disappointed when I try any other brand of ginger ale. They go flat so quickly and don't have that same great taste that the Canada dry brand has, and the lemon flavor is my new favorite, so good!

May 24, 2019

my new fav

so this product only comes out at the beginning of summer for me , so I'm constantly on the hunt for this soda. I only ever drink Canada dry as a soda but I absolutely adore the taste of the lemonade mixed , so refreshing!!

May 24, 2019

light lemon taste

I tried this product out for free and it was a very refreshing. It has a very light lemon taste and has more of a sweetness to the lemon flavour vs. something tart or sour. I do prefer the normal Canada Dry ginger ale to this, however this is something nice to have to mix it up! I also like the look of the can.

May 23, 2019

Fresh taste to an all time classic

Canada Dry is hands down one of my favorite sodas. At first I was a bit hesitant but I was rather surprised at how refreshing it was. I’m not sure it’s something I would drink regularly but it’s something I’d drink on a nice warm afternoon beside the pool.

May 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LOVE IT!!

So my local safeway had this on sale, normally im not a pop drinker but I seen this and decided that would be great to have on a hot day working outside. Anyway I tried one and absolutely love it. The taste is absolutely delicious, not to sour like some lemonades, with a hint of ginger. Mmm my new go to drink for those hot summer days.

May 22, 2019
    California, United States

I totaly love all canada drink

I love canada drinks love how refreshing it is an takes your thirst away love the flavori love sharing with friends we use this drink alot at work an at home

May 15, 2019

Would buy again

It’s bubbly tastes is great with lemonade flavour adds with ginger ale carbonation I think everybody should rate this drink 5 stars. I will tell all my friends

July 27, 2018

Great summer drink

I am a big fan of gingerale and lemonade so the combination of both drinks is perfect. This is a great summer drink...the lemonade is just sweet enough and the bubbles and ginger taste is a perfect balance. This pop could easily be used for an alcoholic beverage especially on a warm summer day!

2.8/5

June 22, 2018

Not the greatest

I am a ginger ale fan and always trying new flavors. I did not really like the Canada dry lemonade ginger ale. It tastes like carbonated lemonade and has a medicinal taste. Not my favorite drink. Nice try Canada dry.