Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Refreshing and classy

It was hard at first to find in my area but now that I know where it’s hiding I’ll go back for more for sure! It doesn t lost it personnality because they hadded some limonade in it. No not at ALL. It leave you with just enough lemmony on your lips so we what to go back. Definitively a most around the pool !!!

Refreshing drink for Summer

I just tried this flavour of Canada dry and totally loving it. Lemonade is already my favourite drink but Quality of Canada dry lemonade Ginger Ale as a soft drink is above and beyond my expectations. It is a great combination of two favourite & refreshing flavours perfect for Summers. I will definitely buy more for an upcoming bbq event and would like to recommend it too.

June 20, 2019

I love gingerale! With the lemonade it makes it even more re

I really like the lemon flavoring. This is going to be my new go to summer pop! It makes it even more refreshing and I dont find it has a fake bitter lemon taste.

Interesting Twist to a Classic

An interesting twist to a classic drink here. Refreshing lemon taste, feels wholesome. I like the novelty of this drink and think it would make a great summer (mixed) drink.

Love the Canada Dry Bubbles

Thanks for letting me try the new flavour of Ginger Ale, Lemonade. Canada Dry you put out another great drink. thanks for the sample. #gotitfree
    #CanadaDryLemonade I tried the drink warm cold and with vodka worked with all. Thanks again can’t wait to try more.
    XXOO

Love this product

I loved the taste of the gingerale. I am a huge pop lover and this makes a good twist on gingeral. I am a huge fan and the cost is good for the case as well I would love to see this product available all year long instead of seasonal. Over all since i was able to try i have bought a few cases and everyone in my house is in love with the product.

New Favourite Summer Drink

I love lemonade just as much as I love ginger ale, put them both together and it's like a match made in Heaven for me. It's such a light drink, not sweet at all. It's just the right amount of lemon. I highly recommend this drink to keep you cool and refreshed all summer.

Really tasty mix of Ginger ale and Lemonade

I wasn't sure at first how Ginger Ale and Lemonade would taste together but this combo is actually really tasty! I like that you get an equal balance of the two flavours. It's definitely going to be a drink I'll enjoy in the summer time because it's super refreshing.

I received this product free to test. My review is honest and my own.

Absolutely delicious!

Got to try Canada Dry lemonade through chickadvisor #freesample and it was absolutely delicious!! So nice and refreshing on a hot June afternoon! I have always been a fan of Canada Dry so I was so excited when they came out with these new flavours! I can't wait for a camping weekend, sitting by the fire and sipping some Canada dry lemonade!

Rafraîchissant !!!

Personnellement, je ne bois pas de Gingerale régulier.
    Et bien surprise! Cette limonade apporte les même bienfaits que le gingembre nous procure mais avec un gout de limonade!!! J'adore! C'est froid, bon et léger. J'aimerais beaucoup qu'il puisse l'offrir sans sucre!! Cest le seul négatif!
    Merciiii