Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Interesting Twist to a Classic

An interesting twist to a classic drink here. Refreshing lemon taste, feels wholesome. I like the novelty of this drink and think it would make a great summer (mixed) drink.

Love the Canada Dry Bubbles

Thanks for letting me try the new flavour of Ginger Ale, Lemonade. Canada Dry you put out another great drink. thanks for the sample. #gotitfree
    #CanadaDryLemonade I tried the drink warm cold and with vodka worked with all. Thanks again can’t wait to try more.
    XXOO

Love this product

I loved the taste of the gingerale. I am a huge pop lover and this makes a good twist on gingeral. I am a huge fan and the cost is good for the case as well I would love to see this product available all year long instead of seasonal. Over all since i was able to try i have bought a few cases and everyone in my house is in love with the product.

New Favourite Summer Drink

I love lemonade just as much as I love ginger ale, put them both together and it's like a match made in Heaven for me. It's such a light drink, not sweet at all. It's just the right amount of lemon. I highly recommend this drink to keep you cool and refreshed all summer.

Really tasty mix of Ginger ale and Lemonade

I wasn't sure at first how Ginger Ale and Lemonade would taste together but this combo is actually really tasty! I like that you get an equal balance of the two flavours. It's definitely going to be a drink I'll enjoy in the summer time because it's super refreshing.

I received this product free to test. My review is honest and my own.

Absolutely delicious!

Got to try Canada Dry lemonade through chickadvisor #freesample and it was absolutely delicious!! So nice and refreshing on a hot June afternoon! I have always been a fan of Canada Dry so I was so excited when they came out with these new flavours! I can't wait for a camping weekend, sitting by the fire and sipping some Canada dry lemonade!

Rafraîchissant !!!

Personnellement, je ne bois pas de Gingerale régulier.
    Et bien surprise! Cette limonade apporte les même bienfaits que le gingembre nous procure mais avec un gout de limonade!!! J'adore! C'est froid, bon et léger. J'aimerais beaucoup qu'il puisse l'offrir sans sucre!! Cest le seul négatif!
    Merciiii

June 20, 2019

Pour un goût de renouveau chez Canada dry

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement la nouvelle boisson de l'été Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale.
    Je ne suis pas la plus grande fan de boisson ginger ale normalement, mais j'étais très emballée de découvrir la nouvelle saveur limonade. C'est très rafraichissant et parfait pour l'été. Je trouve que le mélange à la limonade apporte un côté plus intéressant à la boisson originale. C'est parfait pour faire changement et pour les chaudes journées qui s'en viennent!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Interesting soda

I don't know how to describe it. It's definitely not lemonade and it's not really ginger ale. It's got a bit of a citrus twist to it. I liked it. It wasn't easy to find. Only one store had it and they only had two cases in stock. I got it for free from Chick Advisor but I think I would purchase it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent product

Gave it to my daughter to try she said she loved it. I tried it myself excellent love the flavour it is ginger ale with a hint of lemonade. My whole family loved it. Would definitely buy in the future