Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Favourite Summer Drink

I love lemonade just as much as I love ginger ale, put them both together and it's like a match made in Heaven for me. It's such a light drink, not sweet at all. It's just the right amount of lemon. I highly recommend this drink to keep you cool and refreshed all summer.

Really tasty mix of Ginger ale and Lemonade

I wasn't sure at first how Ginger Ale and Lemonade would taste together but this combo is actually really tasty! I like that you get an equal balance of the two flavours. It's definitely going to be a drink I'll enjoy in the summer time because it's super refreshing.

I received this product free to test. My review is honest and my own.

Absolutely delicious!

Got to try Canada Dry lemonade through chickadvisor #freesample and it was absolutely delicious!! So nice and refreshing on a hot June afternoon! I have always been a fan of Canada Dry so I was so excited when they came out with these new flavours! I can't wait for a camping weekend, sitting by the fire and sipping some Canada dry lemonade!

Rafraîchissant !!!

Personnellement, je ne bois pas de Gingerale régulier.
    Et bien surprise! Cette limonade apporte les même bienfaits que le gingembre nous procure mais avec un gout de limonade!!! J'adore! C'est froid, bon et léger. J'aimerais beaucoup qu'il puisse l'offrir sans sucre!! Cest le seul négatif!
    Merciiii

June 20, 2019

Pour un goût de renouveau chez Canada dry

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement la nouvelle boisson de l'été Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale.
    Je ne suis pas la plus grande fan de boisson ginger ale normalement, mais j'étais très emballée de découvrir la nouvelle saveur limonade. C'est très rafraichissant et parfait pour l'été. Je trouve que le mélange à la limonade apporte un côté plus intéressant à la boisson originale. C'est parfait pour faire changement et pour les chaudes journées qui s'en viennent!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Interesting soda

I don't know how to describe it. It's definitely not lemonade and it's not really ginger ale. It's got a bit of a citrus twist to it. I liked it. It wasn't easy to find. Only one store had it and they only had two cases in stock. I got it for free from Chick Advisor but I think I would purchase it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent product

Gave it to my daughter to try she said she loved it. I tried it myself excellent love the flavour it is ginger ale with a hint of lemonade. My whole family loved it. Would definitely buy in the future

2.8/5

Interesting combo

With summer finally here its open season for refreshing beverages! I wasn't sure what to expect from such an interesting mix of gingerale and lemonade, so this was am interesting experience! Personally, the flavor was just ok to me, and I found the sourness of the lemonade was overpowering instead of balanced, however others in my family loved it and requested more, so for that I will give it a thumbs up!
    -I received this product free for testing purposes

June 20, 2019

A citrus twist on my favorite soda!

This new Ginger Ale is amazing! It has a fresh, citrusy flavor without being too overpowering. It is best served cold, and everyone in my family enjoyed it! It took a while to find the Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale here in Edmonton, but now that we’ve found it we’re going to be getting more to enjoy over the summer. I have been recommending it to my friends, family and students. Everyone has also been loving it! Ginger Ale is my go-to and now I have another way fo enjoy it! Thanks to Chickadvisor for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

June 20, 2019

Delicious, bubbly and light for summer

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor in return for an honest review.

I'd like to start off by saying that I do not normally drink pop or carbonated beverages regularly unless I am out at a restaurant or fast food joint!

I was very excited to try Canada Dry's lemonade flavored ginger ale as ginger ale is probably one of my favorite pops. The Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale was deliciously light and bubbly with a hint of citrus lemonade to it. Not too sweet and not too sour.

Will keep this stocked in my fridge all summer long for bbq parties!